• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Grow Tech Suggestions

So I woke up this morning to an extra $1200 that I didn't plan on having and the "General", aka my wife, said I could spend it however I like. Usually I have a list a mile long of things I want but don't have the money. Today I can't seem to think of a way to spend it. Of course my first thought is to spend it on some new grow tech.

Here is a list of the things I currently have grow tech wise

Greenhouse, 14x16 heated, 1000W HPS - just about out of room for anything else inside

Grow room 6x6 with (2) 4ft 4 bulb T8s

Troy Built Horse ( old school ) Tiller

So some of the things I have been considering buying/building

Outdoor ebb/flow system
600 HPS for the grow room
Cloner ( Not sure about this one, I suck at cloning so far )
New tiller, like a BCS

Unfortunately the one thing I really want/need is 4-5 acres to grow on, I don't think $1200 is going to get it!

So what would you all do with the money?

i would go for the tiller. arnt they more than 1200? if you have the rest of money go for the till,youll be happiest with that

if you don't have to have anything and there are things you just want....put the money away until you really need it...just my 2 cents

That is basically the conclusion I came to as well. Probably going to put it away and take my family on a vacation in a couple of months. You're a wise man AJ!

Back