wanted WANTED...

Anyone have an overwintered plant they would part from? I am looking to fill a large pot on my front porch with a plant that my entire family can munch on... Like a Biker Billy, or something like that. I will obviously paypal to ship it or whatever...Let me know
Thanks
-Cory

family munch on Bhut or 7 pot...
my god if you have a family like that!!!!

Biker Billy Jalapeno is the Hottest Jalapeno out there... will your family stand on that?

you should go with lower heat for the family and High heat for you...

good producer : Cayenne, Jalapeno, Bishop's crown, some Habanero with lower heat
Aji Lemon , and things like that should fit the family...

Hope this help

Personally i love Bishop's crown and Cherry bomb for small stuffing moderate heat pepper... good for family!

I have a large black piguin i started few months back you can have, its flowering now and it looks like this, I just messing around with them in doors and than moved it outdoors to test with the cold water, it made one heavy frost, few 30 degree nights. Heere is a picture. If you can just cover the shipping and help me a good way to box it up its yours.

I wish i would of seen this earlier because i just gave a bunch of new cayennes yesterday also that were extra.

6905585193_923c3d02be_b.jpg

Back