Hello from Sask Canada

Hello my name is shayne yasinski I live in Yorkton Sask Canada and eat alot of sauce .
I was eating tabasco at 5 and every other hotsauce I could get my hands on since then.
to date the hottest fresh pepper I have eaten has been red savina habenaro.
As for sauce Uncle Bigs serial killer and Daves Ultimate Insanity are the 2 hottest I have eaten.
I use Serial killer on almost everything and say it is my favorite sauce / extract I have eaten.
I will be raising the bar soon as Uncle Big is putting toghether a few sauces and extracts that are highly spoken of here and around the world.
I will post my reviews on what I try.

shayne

indeed, welcome back. didn't want to see you go in the first place. i could tell by your later replies that you didn't mean it to come out quite like that. anyway, enough about the past. :)

Welcome back Shayne.

You've mentioned "Uncle Big's Serial Killer", is this a hotter version of his Killer Sauce, or a mistake on your part? If it is a different sauce, I need to get some.

Serial killer is a special edition (i.e. collectors edition) sauce. The first ingredients are the same, but Serial killer has some different things in it. You'll have to get his killer sauce and let us know how different the tastes are.

Back