Noob in Search of some seeds

Hey guys I'm still trying to grow my variety list and I've pretty much spent all my money on soil and lightin'....

I only have a few varieties to trade.

Seeds I'm in Search of...

1. Choc, Yellow, or Purple Bhuts (Wishing Hard for one of these varieties)
2. Choc. or Giant White Hab.
3. Fatalii (Fatality)
4. Aji Limon (lemon)

Some things I have to trade. (I'll say it now I don't really have anything special.)

1. Coyame
2. Pionsettia Hot Pepper
3. Yellow/Red Hab pack
4. Orange Hab pack
5. Anaheim Chili pack
6. Anaheim, Ancho, Long Slim Red Cayenne, Jalapeno M, and Hungarian Wax Pack (Hot Mix Pack)
7. I also have a few seeds that where sent to me from someone on this site that said So White Bhut.

I'm growing the "So White Bhut" as we speak so I'm not sure what they are really. But I have a few if you want to trade and find out yourself.

If you guys can send me any of these types I'll send you the whole pack of your choice. Again I know that what I have to trade isn't much so I'm sorry. And I understand if you don't want to trade.

Thanks for viewing guys...

I have some open pollinated bonda ma jacques, choco bhuts and yellow 7 pots if you want to give them a try. If you can send me a SASBE with the baggies, I'll send you some seed. Just PM me.

Fyi,
The White Bhut only came about in the last year. There is only one name and that is White Bhut Jolokia. This may seem picky and trivial but keeping the proprt names of a product intact is quite important.

If you pm me your name and address, I have some seed to share.

I have some open pollinated bonda ma jacques, choco bhuts and yellow 7 pots if you want to give them a try. If you can send me a SASBE with the baggies, I'll send you some seed. Just PM me.

Will do Sir. I just have to run by the store and get more baggies.

I have all those...but not many. How many do you need?

As many as you can spare my friend... Beggers can't be choosers... :)

Welcome from Georgia

Thanks you. I'll have to check you out next time I'm up there.

Fyi,
The White Bhut only came about in the last year. There is only one name and that is White Bhut Jolokia. This may seem picky and trivial but keeping the proprt names of a product intact is quite important.

If you pm me your name and address, I have some seed to share.

I completely understand sir. I was just reading what they wrote on the bag tho. I really have no idea what they are. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thank you everyone PMs will be sent. :D

I undestand because I have received seed that same way. Two years ago I received seed for a Nat Scotch Bonnet. When I tried to find information about it there was none to be found and people here said that there is no such variety. The member who gave away the seed is no longer active. So now there will be no telling where the seed came from, why it was labeled that way and it will never be given away from me because there is no definitive variety name.

PM me your address and I'll shoot you a few seeds...Looking back I don't have White Hab. This will only be maybe 3 or 4 seeds each at best...I did get good germ rates with all of them except yellow bhut which I think was only 50%.
Shane

...forgot to mention that all but the purple bhut are open pollinated.

Thanks Shane PM sent. Thank you sir.

I've said it and I'll say it again. There are so many gracious, giving, and knowledgable people on this site. I love it. :clap:

:dance: This is me right now. I swear I was just dancing around my computer. Thats right I'm a little :crazy:

This is what I'll be sending your way.
7 Pod 'Jonah'
Yellow 7 Pod
White Bullet Hab
Douglah SR
Jamaican Red Hot
Naga Morich
Caribbean Red Habanero
Lemon Drop
Giant White Habanero

Ha, so do I. I bet mine will get there first.

I'm actually sending the SR strain which is a bit longer than the regular Douglah. All of my peppers are OP because I don't have enough isolated to spread around.

Nevermind...they're not. They're pure "Billy Boy Douglah".

Ha, so do I. I bet mine will get there first.

I'm actually sending the SR strain which is a bit longer than the regular Douglah.

LOL...they better! I'm all the way out in Cali! I may go pull them if you're gonna send.

I'm only sending the SR strain. He may want both and you've already put the seed in the envelope so may as well leave them. It'd be like putting the leash on your dog to talk him for a walk, he gets all excited that he's going somewhere and then you sit back down on the couch.

I'm only sending the SR strain. He may want both and you've already put the seed in the envelope so may as well leave them. It'd be like putting the leash on your dog to talk him for a walk, he gets all excited that he's going somewhere and then you sit back down on the couch.

I do that all the time! Is that why the dog hates me???

SR is Sara R in Trinidad. IIRC, she worked for CARDI in Trinidad and is the source of some peppers such as the Douglah SR and Brain Strain.

I would love both. I can't think you guys enough for your kindness. I just got my raise bed garden put together yesterday and I'm saving space for some of the seeds you are sending. I love living in FLORIDA!!!...

I would love both. I can't think you guys enough for your kindness. I just got my raise bed garden put together yesterday and I'm saving space for some of the seeds you are sending. I love living in FLORIDA!!!...
You can't think us enough??? lol Couldn't resist. They're in the mail. Have fun with them, you shouldn't be lacking in the DAMN THAT'S F@#$ING HOT category that's for sure...

Shane

Back