• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

keep em or chuck em??? or...

what do you do with your empty bottles??
I started washing mine out and cutting a piece of paper the height of the bottle stuffed inside (so i can get it out)giving a small description of my likes and dislikes of the sauce .
some sauces have really good art but not so good sauce .

shayne

shayneyasinski said:
what do you do with your empty bottles??
I started washing mine out and cutting a piece of paper the height of the bottle stuffed inside (so i can get it out)giving a small description of my likes and dislikes of the sauce .
some sauces have really good art but not so good sauce .

shayne

If I like the art but don't think I'll order it again, I keep it as a souvenir. I also have a few british beer cans that I can only get when relatives bring them from overseas.

That said, a collection of all the dead soldiers would probably look pretty neat, and would not take up a ton of room.

Good point about the artwork. I also like to reuse the bottles.

Maybe using a digital camera & incorperating the pics into dreamtheatervt's spreadsheet idea >>LINK

I have ordered sauces simply based on the artwork. I know I'll be ordering some of Chuk Hell's once it's out. I bought Blair's originally just for the skull. I also had one really good sauce that was boxed, and had a cowboy hat on top. Can't remember the name of it, but it was a really good sauce.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Whoop Ass Wing sauce has a few sauces...thinking you are talking about that brand of sauces when you refer to the hat

That was it. Is it still made? I haven't come across it in any of my recent searches.

Hot Canuck said:
I have ordered sauces simply based on the artwork. I know I'll be ordering some of Chuk Hell's once it's out. I bought Blair's originally just for the skull. I also had one really good sauce that was boxed, and had a cowboy hat on top. Can't remember the name of it, but it was a really good sauce.

funny you say this ...
my last order was all based on heat level meter and cool looking art..
camel toe hotsauce was the best looking art and sauce combo yet...
I am a sucker for cartoon girls.
I will post a pic and give my opinion on this great sauce in the review forum.

shayne

Camel toe is made by our ex-neighbor Joe Turner of Tahiti Joe's Hot Sauce or his other company called Maui Pepper Company. All of Joe's sauces are very tasty. Our Favorite is his Tropi-garlic an all time favorite here at Kato's.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Camel toe is made by our ex-neighbor Joe Turner of Tahiti Joe's Hot Sauce or his other company called Maui Pepper Company. All of Joe's sauces are very tasty. Our Favorite is his Tropi-garlic an all time favorite here at Kato's.

Mick
Kato's

Geez Mick....is there anybody in the business you DON'T know?:lol:

As for the question at hand, i save one bottle of every hot sauce i've ever had just because i think they're cool to look at afterwards. And with my friends, it's also good for some serious bragging rights.

I always keep my bottles. I just wash em out and save em. It's a testiment to the sauces I've killed. Now if I can just get motivated to wash the ones I have now out. I have about 30 that need to been cleaned....

Back