• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Bhut jolokia

Hi i was just wondering where i could find a bhut jolokia , infinity pepper,trinidad skorpion or a superhot in melbourne in dried fresh or powder form

In melbourne australia please help

Good place to start looking is: http://www.thehippyseedcompany.com/

You can also go to the Marketplace Forum and ask. Pretty sure this thread is going to end up there real soon.

+1

We have no retail options for anything hotter than a Habanero that I know of... :( Sauces is a different story, but even then best buying online.

You can get dried/pickled Habanero at Casa Ibirica (casaibericadeli.com.au) on Johnston st, Fitzroy.
They also have quite a few sauces although anything hot is rather expensive.
I've never seen any fresh Habs, although I did hear that very occasionally they pop up at the Vic market.
Goood luck!

Hey mate I am a fellow grower in Melbourne, welcome. I just bought some seeds off Hippy Seed Company (TS Morouga Blend and Butch T Scorps) and could not fault the service or delivery.

I had a similar inquiry and mettlecraft suggested The Plant Whiz at Preston market, he apparently seasonally has Bhut plants available.

Cheers,

Nick

Back