• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers

Here is my recipe for bacon cheddar jalapeno poppers.

http://www.theblackp...lapeno-poppers/

coring-the-peppers.jpg

stuffing-the-peppers.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

• 12 jalapeno peppers
  • 1 cup cream cheese
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
  • 2 shallots, minced
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled

great idea with upsidedown tin! did you grill or oven cook those? I do virtually the same recipe 'cept I use sausage instead of bacon

Oh man, it is 12:30 at night, I just pounded way too many Beam and Cokes, laying in bed with the munchies and your posting this??? Your killin me. Those are absolutely beautiful. Love your makeshift popper stand as well. Gonna be making this recipe tommorrow...

ms1476 said:
Oh man, it is 12:30 at night, I just pounded way too many Beam and Cokes, laying in bed with the munchies and your posting this??? Your killin me. Those are absolutely beautiful. Love your makeshift popper stand as well. Gonna be making this recipe tommorrow...

jajajajaja....

You're drunk.

That post is a year and a half old.

We tore through em too fast to take pics. I got a box of peppers from Romy6 about 2 weeks ago and the wife and I made sauce and slaw out of them. We have been putting that stuff on everything (foodwise) since. The jalapenos were a nice change of flavor. That bitter taste of a green pepper is so different from ripe supers. We eat a lot of hot cherry peppers stuffed with Italian meats and cheeses. Sometimes we stuff Fresnos too, but nothing approaches that classic green jalapeno taste.

I wonder what ever happened to the original poster BlackPepperCorn.  Methinks Geeme ran him off...

Back