trade Fresh Peppers for Trade or ?

Hello chiliheads. I have a pound of green Scotch Bonnets that I would like to trade. I won't use them all and would like to try and get some chilis into the hands of some of you that are looking for that fresh delicious burn. These chilis taste awesome and I have been popping them like candy for the last couple of days. I am going to be making a sauce tonight as well. I have a pound to the side that I will not be using, so lets see what comes of this. No reasonable trade or offer will be refused! I will keep this thread open for a few days. After that I wouldn't want to send the peppers due to the lack in freshness. Lets get the party started, whatcha got!

IMG_0564.jpg

if you think they'll mail ok I'll do a "LDHS Green Label" for equivalent amt of scotch bonnets (aka whatever you think is fair for a 5 oz bottle)

Let me know.
:cheers:

Ps - see the topic below this for pics.
:D

IMG_32321.jpg

COME ON LETS GET SOME MORE BARTERING GOING ON HERE!! Tanks LDHS..I hope you enjoy the peppers. They are quite tasty. I pull the seeds though, because there are so many and they funk up the taste a little if ya know what I mean. some peppers I'm fine with seeds and all, but others provide a bitter taste that I prefer to avoid. Fresh that is, In a sauce, or if cooked with, I doubt it would be noticeable.

You know what I would love to know...how to get it to say closed in my title??? oh well, this offer is closed.

Hope you got some goodies! You've at least got 2 flavors of LDHS which is more than most can say.
:cheers:

Also, if you edit the 1st post of the topic, you should be able to add "CLOSED!" to the topic title. Then maybe a nice mod will come along and lock it for non-Ted reasons for you. :dance:

Back