• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

I'm not gonna say they're taking your man card, but let's just say you're only 8 stamps away from a free gynecologist visit.

ok, I like Pace too. Maybe we can go get our cooters waxed together or something.

Also Tapatio & Cholula - heat levels a toddler could handle and yet they're just so gaddamn tangy and delicious. They're my dirty secret.

I'll be purse shopping if anyone needs me.

Ps - Tobasco Green & Chipotle are the only acceptable tobascos. They're not great but they're WAY better than Franks or Crystal in the vinegary/lactic acidy salty category.

Aggh - you know it This is all a trap - TB is documenting all our dirty secrets to use against us later.

Me: "I didn't care for X product."
TB: "What do you know - you use Tapatio, pussy."

What have I done?!?

I like hot dogs... ALOT!
Like in my Mac and Cheese
and in my prego spaghetti sauce.
and I like to make Fried Hot Dog sandwiches with melted american cheese on toast.

My name is Cory and I, like JayT, can't get enough of those mixed meat tubes of goodness....

TB - would I help my case if I added that it usually happens when I'm sitting on a boulder, high up in the mountains, taking a break from loading firewood rounds??? :)

I like Pace Picante Sauce. A LOT! I also like (gasp) Tabasco Green.

Now y'all need to come clean and reveal your deep dark secrets.

Ok.... Tabasco green is awesome... You tell no lies.
I guess my deepest, darkest secret is that I like... wait I already said it... A bottle of that stuff last me about 3 days.

Edit: Likewise with cholula, I dont't buy it much as it's not really cheap here and it lasts me about 1 1/2 tacos!
PS - Can't stand Chipotle Tabasco, but that's just me.

At least tell me you put hot sauce on it.

Oh you'll love this.....
We always seem to have an endless supply of Taco Bell Fire sauce packets in the glove box.
Which is wierd, because,
A. It's not really sauce
&
2. We never go to Taco Bell

Good on cold spaghetti Ohs tho.

I like spam -

I like my eggs with spam!
I do!! I like them, LD-I-am!
And I would eat spam in a boat!
And I would eat spam with a goat...
And I will eat spam in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
Spam is so good so good you see!

So I will eat spam in a box.
And I will eat spam with a fox.
And I will eat spam in a house.
And I will eat spam with a mouse.
And I will eat spam here and there.
Say! I will eat spam ANYWHERE!

There I said it - and I do feel a lot better

I like Cholula. Plus the bottle has a wood cap, so it gets style points.
My wife is a teacher, and a family gave her a gift box of valentine's day hot stuff,
with a bottle of habanero pineapple sauce, which is very tasty and actually has a
tiny bit of heat, and a bottle of raspberry jalapeno sauce, which I haven't
tried yet. edit: I tried it later, and it was hotter than blazes. Way hotter than
the pineapple hab. I checked the label, and one of the ingredients was cap oil!
No wonder it was hot!

+1 to cory for the hot dog and cheese on toast sandwich
shifty.gif
that's one of the basic food groups!

I like Pace Picante Sauce.

Yep, right there with ya and cholula, well hell who doesnt like anything made by Cuervo! :)

Okay, I'll admit this...sometimes....I've been known to eat Spaghettios......cold, from the can with a spoon...... :oops:

OH YEAH, every soldier knows there's nothing like a cold can out of the Ruck Sack! Opener up with the P38 and grab ya saved, that's Army talk for licked off real well, MRE spoon and dig in with a splash ot that little bottle of Tabasco saved from the MRE also.

I like spam

We called that Mystery Meat and were garenteed to get it once a Field Exercise!

Ahhhh, what memories this thread is bringing back

RM

Back