Hello from Minnesota

Sure looks like a great forum, admitidly, I was looking for pictures to help identify a variety of pepper we grew out this year, when I stumbled upon this place, Thw wife and I shouda been here ages ago, I used to raise a few, now the wife's interest in growing them (and even eating them , by golly) has grown.
Will have to look around and get the feel for the place, winter is comin here in Mn. and the best thing to do is talk, thimk gardening.
We have 73 hot pepper plants still out there producing and that encompasses 12 varieties, with select plants isolated for seed purity. Off to view the forum, Can someone direct me to the proper area to post pics of the "unknown" pepper, It's much hotter than any of the Habaneros.:lol:

Welcome from South Carolina!

Putting your picture in the Hot Pepper forum would probably be a good place. Have you figured out how to post pictures?

I had seen a post here where a pic of the plant, flower and pepper was requested, I will get the pics tomorrow of the plant/leaves and flowers...if, it ever stops raining.
Meanwhile, I will post in the area indicated
Thanks for the warm welcome, and Yes, I know how to the post pics, but thanks Pam.
The Wife had the hotetest pepper with the Red Caribean, but this pepper, Is hot, received the seed from a friend who wasn't sure of the name.

Back