• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Gnomepunter's 2012 GLOG

ok everyone first I want to say it's nice to be back.so lets get started.

HPIM4756.jpg

HPIM4758.jpg

HPIM4759.jpg

HPIM4760.jpg

starting from left to right are 2 rows of douglah's,2 rows of red scorps,2 rows of yellow scorps,2 rows of bhut's and the rest are various other superhots.so how do they look so far?ignore the jiffy pellets im just going to let them die lol i have enough already.

im using miracle grow organic.its been nice all but for one thing.it seems that there are some sort of little tiny white bugs in the soil they get on the planst but they are on the cups and around the plants more than on the plants im not sure what they are but I have 750 ladybugs and 2 mantis egg sacks on the way from hirts so ill take care of my issues with those lol.

Hey, 'punter, nice array of seedlings looking very healthy!
You should get some great potting up material out of those.
Hope you have a great growing season!

some updates of my plants.i have put them outside and they are only getting about 3 or 4 hours of sun in the evening but in about another month when they get potted up they will go out in the full sun.
HPIM4773.jpg

HPIM4772.jpg

HPIM4771.jpg

im just posting my updated growlist while i remember to do it.some of these are in the ground already some are not but will be soon.
7 pod (jonah)
C.reds
Aji limon
Red bhut
Choc. bhut
Yellow bhut
Black pearl
Black scorpion tongue
Bradleys bahamian
Chilly chili hybrid
Congo
Devils tongue
Fatalli
Fish pepper
Paper lantern
Jalapeno grand
Jamaican gold
Jimmy nardello
Red mushroom
Naga morich
Peter pepper orange
Douglah
Red scorpion
Yellow scorpion
Dorset naga
Naga morich.
ill get some pics of the ones i have planted in the next day or two.and i know this isnt the place for it but I will be selling pods and seeds later this year.some I can sell some I cannot.maybe ill make back some of the cash i spent getting everything setup for all this XD XD XD

Back