Pepper Growing Noob From Missouri

Hello everyone!
My name is Tony and I am from New Haven MO. Its about 1 hour west of St. Louis along the Missouri river and it is such a nice and quiet town. I come to you all looking for guidance and wisdom with the challenge ahead of me that is growing amazing peppers and making my own hot sauce. I'm not looking for something that is going to melt my face off or have no flavor but I also don't want just yo mama's tobassco sauce. I will bo looking to grow my plants in potted form most likely 5 gallon buckets or some sort of plant potter. My question to you all is this. Will pepper plants grow in the upside down 5 gallon bucket methods like i have seen tomato plants grown or will that harm my plants and not be effective? Thanks for your input and it is great to be here! Also a list of peppers to grow from seed would be cool to have as well. I'm looking for a good variety from not so hot up to WoW level. Thanks and god bless!

:welcome: from florida. enjoy the trip!!!! i would just grow them in 5 gallons on the ground. grow purple jalo.orange ,and whit habs. red scotch's, and some scorps. this will give you major heat diffs,and flavor.if you need a sample pack of seeds . p.m. me. Enjoy your stay!! woot !woot :drunk:

:welcome: from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. Are you a member of Pastor Otten's Church? I imagine you could grow them upside down but they'll probably turn upright.

:welcome: from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. Are you a member of Pastor Otten's Church? I imagine you could grow them upside down but they'll probably turn upright.

Hahaha no I am not :P I was just curious! Ozarks ehh very nice! I am only about an hour and a half from the lake!

Back