• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest April Throw Down... Italian? Breakfast? Ramen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... maybe a little premature cuz March TD is still in progress but just throwing this out there. :lol: Maybe even a dessert TD?????? Or the boss throws a dart at a map and we do whatever country it lands on???????

Moved to correct forum. Yes, a bit premature, don't want to distract from the current TD or voting. I'll revisit later on.

Oh Shit, someone knows they have been beaten and is trying to stack the deck for April. I already have the TD topic and I will not tell you what it is until this one ends.

Amateur...

I eat Italian Breakfast Ramen every day for lunch. I'm sick of it.

Hey scratch...the rules are at the top of the "Throwdown" thread on the page before this one. But the first thing you have to do, is vote in the African TD for your favorite rib plate. Then, you have to get 3 to 75 friends to vote for their favorite rib plate.

Then you're official.

French, Jewish, English, Irish, soup...
Reverse Engineering, take something that is normally spicy and make it flavorful w/o heat.

Oh Shit, someone knows they have been beaten and is trying to stack the deck for April. I already have the TD topic and I will not tell you what it is until this one ends.

Amateur...

OK I was doing some smack talk but if you remember right my otherhalf was the one who was in the TD.... So I am not the one who would be stacking cards cuz I am not the one who entered. Just sayin'

Anyway as boss said I don't want to distract from African TD. So I am not posting on thus thread again until tomorrow when voting will be over..............................

I vote soup because I don't want to wait until it gets cold again. Plus there are so many varieties. Then burritos in May for wheebz!

How 'bout soup and sandwich.

Many possibilities here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back