• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Tribute to JayT

That is EXACTLY what my lunch looked like. And Jay had NOTHING to do with it, damm him.
Actually, he did. That's his sometimes-subliminality ~~~ he LETS you think it's your idea, but really, not. He's got the one-up on the vulcan mind-meld, 'cause he doesn't even have to touch you. No waving like in Star Wars, either.... he's just that good.

See. You weren't even thinking about hot dogs and now you are. In fact neither was Cory before I pulled the Jedi Hot Dog Trick on him. Look what happened. Three perfectly microwaved hot dogs appeared and he wasn't even aware that he made them until they were sitting there in front of him.

I was searching for trick ways to nuke HotDogs, and this came up...
Hmmmmm. Damm that's a fine lookin dog CH!
And damm you J, for me even wanting to search fo this in the first place

I was neither hungover nor inebriated earlier today when a vision of JayT appeared
to me. His mighty biceps stretched the thin cotton of his t-shirt, a true testament to
the sewing skills of the Chinese laborers who fashioned the shirt for Wal Mart, while
a cornucopia of incandescent cocktail weenies floated about his head like a halo.
Ashamed, I immediately threw away the eggs and bacon I was preparing and began
to assemble a true breakfast of champions, one which I knew would cause this manly
manifestation to smile down upon me.

IMAG1738.jpg

IMAG1739.jpg

IMAG1741.jpg

Dang! 3 of them stuffed would be supper! Do they even make a chile grill that'll fit them big boys? I reckon at least a side of bacon to wrapem' up!

Back