New from Philly =)

Hey guys...I've been reading these forums for the past few days and judging from the posts let me tell you; this is a place where I'll definitely fit in. I am an absolute die hard fan of everything that is hot and am looking forward to chatting with you all and trying some of the vendors sauces as well. This site is very informative and the community here seems really chill. Well off to the sauce forum!
-Ryan

welcome to the forum! you definitely will fit in here if you love hot food and are a laid back person. we don't need any more berniebutz people..well on second thought..would be kinda nice. :lol:

Intensity Academy said:
Spicy Greetings...

you paying for advertisement space here? cause if you aren't, you certainly should be. there are other companies on this network that we are all aware of and yet we don't see them being as rude as you are being here. that's my 2 cents. for my money's worth i won't even consider trying your product. there is such a thing as over doing it, and you have crossed that line, my friend. no one rides for free, n that includes you.

Sauceman said:
you paying for advertisement space here? cause if you aren't, you certainly should be. there are other companies on this network that we are all aware of and yet we don't see them being as rude as you are being here. that's my 2 cents. for my money's worth i won't even consider trying your product. there is such a thing as over doing it, and you have crossed that line, my friend. no one rides for free, n that includes you.

easy there... i don't quite get where this is coming from?

xgrafcorex said:
easy there... i don't quite get where this is coming from?

it came from one of the companies that posts here, posting six times in a row, minutes apart, n that way they had six commercials 4 themselves. their answer is at the top left in regular print,n a lot of times it seems out of place at that n then the rest of it is their company logo.. it seemed blanted to me, n i just pointed it out to them. however they didnt listen, they are still doing it. n no one else seems to care. oh bye the way, they are the only company i have noticed doing this.

Back