event WA Chilli Festival

Hi

It is that time of year again. The Chilli Fest will be held this Sat 10th Mar from 11am - 5pm and Sun 10am - 5pm.
It is the 10th Anniversary . No charge for kids this year, Adults $15.
I will be at stall 8 (double tent) with all my usual stuff: Heatseekers Chilli sauces, powders, seasonongs, drief and fresh pods etc and Wildfire Chilli's Plants and seeds.
There is also a new seasoning I will debut there called Assault with Fire.

See you there!

Candice

:woohoo: It's festival time!

Candice,

If you have time to snap some pics, please post when you can. Kick Butt and have an awesome weekend!

drink water////stay hydrated////:cool: Go Chillis!!!!

salsalady

Hey Candice you managed to beat me to it :lol:

Should be a blast and this year you should be able to walk around and drink! I hope there is a rookie copper we can make cry again too.

Bring on the Chilli Fest :fireball:

Micca

I will be there and will do my best to get some snaps. Now, this would be another instance where enabling one of those forum apps that allows direct uploading of pics would be handy... ;)

Have been posting pics to this album...

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=110711752574101861986&target=ALBUM&id=5718123159074857233&authkey=Gv1sRgCMisv7r_1tiT4gE&feat=email

Will try and get a few more.

Cheers for posting the pic Simon, Araluen is a nice place to hold it as well.

Makes me wish i was still in Perth, shame my ticker cant handle the heat of WA no more. :(

Mezo.

Cheers for posting the pic Simon, Araluen is a nice place to hold it as well.

Makes me wish i was still in Perth, shame my ticker cant handle the heat of WA no more. :(

Mezo.

Mate, they moved it from Araluen to the Fremantle Esplanade last year. Still a great place for it. Shame they shut it down at 5pm tho. Would be great to be able to stay and eat and have a few beers into the evening.

The country air and all those plants just might be the trick for the old ticker Mezo - so stick with it.

Has been at fremantle for at least 3 years. Traffic was too much of a hassle at araluen park I guess.

Yeah the poor golfers next door couldn't get a round in for the day. (boo hoo) just picture the knob sitting in his Porsche Cayenne with his stupid outfit on saying (posh accent) "Oh i say this is just not on, these dam riff raff chilli fellows block my road to the country club, i must protest to the secretary & have them moved on" + "narf narf narf narf"

Shame, but Freo is still cool.

Mezo.

Back