We Need Your Help!

Hey Everyone

Danny Boy's has entered The TearJerker, a 2011 THPA superhots winner, in Wal-Mart's Get On The Shelf contest. Even though we do not fully support the whole idea of big corporate America, we understand that using their money could help us break open the shelves for some real products. This means a chance for all of us that want a phenomenal product readily available that provides some real heat is at grasp. Please help us get on the shelf and give back to the chiliheads of the world with our great products. Please vote http://www.getontheshelf.com/product/5193/The-TearJerker-Original or text 5193 to 383838. Please wish us some luck and support your love for REAL hot sauce! Thank you everyone!

I can't even find hot salsas in supermarkets anymore, just mild and medium. I'm trying to figure out when or why that happened. It used to be they were all hot, then they came out with mild and medium for the wimps, but where did hot go?

Oh, yeah, I used to have a recipe for an appetizer that called for three drops of Red Hot. What the heck would three drops do? I added about a tablespoon.

So, yeah, while I'm afraid to buy food from WalMart, you have my support to bring hot food back to mainstream supermarkets.

Got my vote! All there is is mild stuff on the shelves at super markets! Franks Red Hot...ha! It should be called Franks NOT Hot! :)
I opened up some Franks the other day and I couldn't even stomach that overpowering putrid flavor of cayenne and vinegar. Time for some real heat!! You Franks supposedly has a extra hot sauce. Supposedly.

I can't even find hot salsas in supermarkets anymore, just mild and medium. I'm trying to figure out when or why that happened. It used to be they were all hot, then they came out with mild and medium for the wimps, but where did hot go?

Oh, yeah, I used to have a recipe for an appetizer that called for three drops of Red Hot. What the heck would three drops do? I added about a tablespoon.

So, yeah, while I'm afraid to buy food from WalMart, you have my support to bring hot food back to mainstream supermarkets.
Easy. Three drops is what it takes to keep from overpowering the entire dish with redhot. I love Franks but Im on the same boat...Its for wimps! I got some wings at a pizza parlor the other day and told them to make them as hot as possible. They came back with this pathetic excuse for heat of redhot, cayenne and pepper flakes. It was so bad that I couldnt even use the bleu cheese dressing! Maybe if these places knew about all of us REAL chiliheads and what we offer, maybe they would start to offer it too us!

Thanks for all of your votes guys! Lets keep it going and support some real products in stores!

Be careful with wally world. You may make some cash but many of companies have stopped doing business with wally as they just couldnt make money with them without reducing quality so far that it wasnt worth it.

Back