• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
What can you do with a package of instant ramen and your imagination?

I know you guys wanted it.

It was bound to happen sooner or later, that's cool we're ready for it. One question, do you have to use both the pasta and the seasoning?

SUUUWWEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!!! I have about 12 packages of the stuff in my pantry.... I eat about 6 a week! Fun, fun! :)

She's not joking, this is why we will win, don't show SoFlo! Besides, Bear, that guy, don't know bout ramen!

Since it's a challenge you need to use all parts, whether the packet is used on the side for something else or whatever, it needs to be used, so be strategic in your flavor choice. Otherwise it's just a noddle like any noodle and too easy.

Hint: Chose the chili flavored one and use the seasoning in a Bloody Mary. See it's not that hard! You guys can do it.

No it's a challenge on how to fancy up INSTANT ramen packaged noodles.

"Instant Ramen" if you have this and it costs about .39 USD, this is it. If you can't get it then you can't enter.

OMG the drama starts already.

But I gotta say, Thanks Boss, for just getting this one out of the way...........

ramen package=noodles and spice packet..................must use both..................

ramenramenramenramen

I think everyone gets it. I'm too tired to answer "what ifs" you know what it is.

1 package of instant ramen with flavoring (see: Top Ramen).
Must use all ingredients, together, or separately.
The idea is a transformation into something... gourmet, or... totally different, or... creative using any other ingredients.
Breakfast, dinner, dessert, whatever.

That is all.

Boss is on to sumthin......

Megan must try to make dessert ramen......

Now I challenge myself to figure out dessert ramen..... freakin' A!!!!

I was thinking that was a good one to try. Do it!

WOOHOO! we can finally be done with the RAMEN discussion. OK Time for all you chopsy-talkers to BRING IT!

If you are going to be cooking in mass quantities for your family etc. just buy all the same flavor, so your challenge is the same as using 1 package. Just more.

Okay... that covers it all hopefully. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back