• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

TRINIDAD 7 POT PRIMO

Oh stop! Just stop! You quit that! Go on now quit it! Don't do it! Don't you do it!

The 7 Pot Primo is a 7 Pot so it's going to be hot. REAL FREAKING HOT! In fact that particular pod the kid ate may have registered 3 million SHU and be the hottest pepper ever. But then again it probably isn't. Please don't start saying we may have a new record holder after one person's reaction.

If you're just having some fun then my apologies. Still though........stop that! :halo:

I personally found the brain strain and Scorpion-BT to be hotter but I'm sure they are all so very close that it hardly matters. Primos do look primo though!

Wow really Matt? I know they're bumpy enough to sand the metal off of the space station!

For your viewing pleasure.

The 7 Pot Primo
IMG_5840re.jpg

Scorpion-BT tastes like burning battery acid to me, the other two taste like typical very hot red chinenses. A little bit fruity, very hot and pungent but tastey. Just make sure to have the T.P. in the freezer

Hmm, where can I get my hands on seeds for these? I don't care if they are hotter than all the others. They look nice and the flavor description sounds good. Not sure what I'm gonna do with my Butch Ts if they taste battery acid :( . Even Butch said they don't taste good. Picked em up before I heard about the horrible taste.

Try the Marketplace seed forum. Just post a "looking for 7 Primo seeds" and I'm sure someone around here will take good care of you.

Patrick , you got one with 2 tails? Awesome.That is a fine lookin bunch.

My tongue,my tongue,my tongue :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"I personally found the brain strain and Scorpion-BT to be hotter but I'm sure they are all so very close that it hardly matters. Primos do look primo though!"
I agree- I reach a point with Douglahs,Red Brain stains,Infinities...that I call "Hotter than F$ck!!!!!!!"...and the gauge doesn't differentiate beyond that......it is fun watching OTHER people try too though. :cool:

JungleRain has the 7 Pot Primo listed on his site. I checked PepperLover's site to find that she's sold out on this one.

Yeah, I bought a bunch from pepperlover and very happy with the seeds I received. I even got some cool free ones. Thanks for recomending JungleRain. I'll check out his site :) .

Oh, I was hoping for a real credible grower. Just someone or a company with a good rep.

Not sure how to take this. I would consider a lot of the folks around here as real credible growers.

gnslngr it didn't have two tails, just the angle of the pic. If you're talking about the one with some green still on it.

Not sure how to take this. I would consider a lot of the folks around here as real credible growers.

gnslngr it didn't have two tails, just the angle of the pic. If you're talking about the one with some green still on it.

Oh, don't take it the wrong way. I just don't know who is credible or not since I'm new. I don't mean to suggest that people in that forum are not credible by any means.

Back