• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

GMDGeek's GLOG

Well as some of you might know I've been bombarding the Grow Tech forum section with TONS of questions as I am a newbie to this realm of growing Super Hots. My buddy has been growing them for awhile, gave me a couple to eat and I got hooked! Here is what I have for a start so far :) And I have to say I'm pretty happy. Yes I know its a later start, just hoping with a bit of climate shift and Texas being Texas that I manage.

My version of skittles - YUMMM!

peppers.jpg

2012-03-12_22-47-48_270.jpg

Something about the flavors of the Trinidad's I really like... don't mind the heat of a Bhut but not its flavor.

Woke up to 50 Sprouts this morning - should be a very interesting learning experience this year. FYI - I have been keeping the temp between 84.6 and 89 ... I track # of sprouts each morning, morning and evening temperatures as well. My average temp over the last 10 days has been 86.6 degrees. I planted 144 seeds and so far ~ 35% have germinated. I am expecting closer to 50% by the time its all said and done. If not I am just hoping that one of my Yucatan White Habaneros germinates ... all of my other seeds have at least 1 or 2 seedlings.

2012-03-14_07-18-26_505.jpg

Back