• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ghost Peppers grown from a CAN!

Hi All,

So, I purchased Ghost Peppers from this site and the cool thing (my opinion) about them is that I grew my own Ghost Peppers from a CAN! Yes, like a soda can! When it arrived, the can already contained the soil and seed and all I had to do was open the lid and add water and wait about 3 weeks!

These peppers destroyed my mouth!

I was wondering if any of you tried it out and what are your thoughts on it?

Here is where I got it from: www.MyGhostPeppers.com

I wouldn't say that the site is a lie, I got them from there and those peppers were damn hot! And I haven't eaten any that compares so far.

In your opinion, what are the hottest peppers?

That company is a joke. Awful reviews on Amazon. The best part about them is the fact that when their customers are fully disappointed they turn to the vendors from this forum.

I can't help at laugh at that advertisement. So much about it is completely ridiculous. Maybe it'll *sprout* in 10-15 days if you're lucky. And $10 is definitely overpriced for what you're getting; you can easily get 3 or 4 superhot varieties for that.

Interesting... Looking at the WHOIS information for that domain, it seems that the name was registered today. That is fast shipping if you can order, receive, plant, grow and harvest ghost peppers in one day! Here are the details from the whois lookup...

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact : JAM Direct mweinstein@primarysystems.com 88 Fox Run Road South Salem, NY 10590 US Phone: 914-661-0053 Fax: 914-931-3052 Record expires on 14-Mar-2013 Record created on 14-Mar-2012 Database last updated on 14-Mar-2012 Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS NS31.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.190.16 NS32.WORLDNIC.COM 206.188.198.16

Interesting... Looking at the WHOIS information for that domain, it seems that the name was registered today. That is fast shipping if you can order, receive, plant, grow and harvest ghost peppers in one day! Here are the details from the whois lookup...

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact : JAM Direct mweinstein@primarysystems.com 88 Fox Run Road South Salem, NY 10590 US Phone: 914-661-0053 Fax: 914-931-3052 Record expires on 14-Mar-2013 Record created on 14-Mar-2012 Database last updated on 14-Mar-2012 Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS NS31.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.190.16 NS32.WORLDNIC.COM 206.188.198.16

Nice Spot! They have moved that site from domain to domain for the last couple of years. I have received many emails from people who bought the product and grow the seeds out only to find that they are cayenne or orange hab. I assume when they get enough people asking for refunds they just move the site to a new domain.

Yeah, I had a feeling they were the same people that do the "giant blueberry" plant. I friend of mine ordered it when he saw it on tv. He was supposed to get 3 blueberry plants for $20. The next day he tells me they charged his credit card for $300. So he decides that he will not fight the charges and will just plants a LOT of blueberries. A month later, about 100 "dead twigs" show up at his house, needless to say, he then decided a file fradulent charge complaint.

Bahahahaha.....F U spammer. I love how no one can pull a fast one over on this site. Everyone is educated enough to see right through the bull chit! What a weak ass attempt at solicitation. Why don't you just take the time to do it right and give people a quality product at a respectable price.....rather than a horrible product at a ridiculous price. Both take the same time and effort....just, one is being morally responsible and a decent human....and the other is being a douche..... :whistle:

why would u pay $10+shipping for a can of dirt and one seed. get the dirt from walmart ... get the can from the side of the road and i will send you the one seed for free and save your $10 for meal...

Bahahahaha.....F U spammer. I love how no one can pull a fast one over on this site. Everyone is educated enough to see right through the bull chit! What a weak ass attempt at solicitation. Why don't you just take the time to do it right and give people a quality product at a respectable price.....rather than a horrible product at a ridiculous price. Both take the same time and effort....just, one is being morally responsible and a decent human....and the other is being a douche..... :whistle:
1+++++

Back