Hello

Hello everybody, I'm a brand new grower barley starting out.
I'm from Chicago, and currently trying to grow some butch ts, habolokia's, 7 red pod brainstrain, Bhut Jolokias, yellow 7 pods, Scorpion morougas, and finally douglahs.

I'm currently four days in, greendome, thermostat set to 85, and yeah hoping for some hooks eventually, i'm wide open for any suggestions or pieces of advice.

Thanks in advance,
Joseph Stalin.

:welcome: and good luck. It's a bit late to start superhots for our area though. They take quite a long time. Not trying to discourage you or saying you won't get pods, but next year I think you'll want to start them a month or two earlier because starting superhots in March is pushing it. You'll get a much larger and sooner harvest with more of a head start. I'm in southern Indiana and I try to start mine by the beginning of January.

:welcome: and good luck. It's a bit late to start superhots for our area though. They take quite a long time. Not trying to discourage you or saying you won't get pods, but next year I think you'll want to start them a month or two earlier because starting superhots in March is pushing it. You'll get a much larger and sooner harvest with more of a head start. I'm in southern Indiana and I try to start mine by the beginning of January.

I agree as far as weather is concerned, but Joe has it covered with a 400w HPS light :)

:welcome: Mainframe! I'll yack at ya 2morrow on the XBL! :drunk:

Welcome, I'm new here too.. I see your growing Bhut Jolokia's also, do you have any plans for those as far as making food/sauce with them?

Welcome.............from Chicago There's plenty of advice and opinions in the growing forums. Ask a question and you'll receive an answer...

Back