• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Free Ramen Pack

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
I am sending out a free mystery box of ingredients to the first person to reply with "Give it to me!" To accept the gift you MUST use the ingredients in the package in the ramen TD. This means, yes, you have to enter, and yes, you have to use the ingredients in the mystery box.

Who has the guts to accept the box? What is in the box? What the??!!

Hahaha. PM address buddy.

Hmm.....

Thought it's already established that HHBH and SL are going to be splitting the crown anyway... :D J/K - I hope you come up with something fantabulous!

Hmm.....

Thought it's already established that HHBH and SL are going to be splitting the crown anyway... :D J/K - I hope you come up with something fantabulous!

See everyone Gee pays attention. What's your guys excuse for still thinking that your winning??? SL and I have this............... :)

Cory's challenge is to use all ingredients in a single dish that boss sends him. Boss will give him good items that will work together but its up to him to be just as creative if not more creative and twisted than he is. If he pulls off this dish I may have change my vote from xc to cory. ;)

We really don't know, he may have to use Durian, Ramen, a sock, some pocket lint, and rabbit meat.

Rabbit meat is actually really good though

Back