• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My nose is on fire...

Apparently habaneros seed through Ziplock bags because I got hab in my eye twice in a row -.- very mild but it was alarming nonetheless because I was waiting for it to build lol.

Been there, down that few times with my butch t's. Also, grabbed my *ic* to pi$$ and it started to feel like it was on fire for a an hour or so.

yeah, once summer comes around I don't rub my face or anything with my hands, I will use the back of my hand or my shirt.. and if I know I haven't touched anything at all in a few days, then the back of my knuckles if I have to.. lol.. and yeah the ears are really weird, its like it is really hot and itches and it won't go away, and the eyelids are bad too... next you just need to pick your nose instead of just rubbing it ;) haha

hahaaha best way to learn ;) you wont make that mistake again !!! sorry for you!

Unfortunately for me I just don't learn this lesson. I refuse to use gloves for something I am going to eat. Even when I deseeded a few pounds of bhuts, and that one burned for two days.

Quite often I tend to get capsaicin on my face somehow whenever I chop/eat/do anything with peppers. I had tacos for dinner one night and had some bhut powder on em. Got some in the corner of my eye, tried washing it off (made sure to run water down my face so it wouldn't run into my eye) didn't work... It ended up in my eye. Ow... sat the rest of dinner with my right eye shut while eating, I guess I'm a pirate in training eh? Yet I still didn't learn my lesson since whenever I have powders on my foods be it at school or home it ends up on my face... Oh the agony... :banghead:

Edit,
Oh, I've also gotten some powder in my nose when I was making some orange hab powder. Didn't really hurt, it was more annoying. It got really hot then cold then numb. This lasted for a good 2 hours or so.

Double edit,
Yay! My 100th post!!

Yeah I got some scorp. powder on my Twig and berries and had to go run and go fishing in the milk pond for a little bit. I've also de-seeded about 30 habs with my fingers and won't ever do that again. They get so sensitive like they've been burnt off and are starting to heal again lol. I've never had it in the ears though....that's just weird. :high:

Hello,

sorry for the off topic post, I just want to apologize from MegaSpokaneMan. I accidentally clicked with my mouse while turning to see who knocked the door and I ended up unintentionally rating this topic for 2 stars.... :banghead: .......sorry.....

Best wishes!

Yeah I got some scorp. powder on my Twig and berries and had to go run and go fishing in the milk pond for a little bit. I've also de-seeded about 30 habs with my fingers and won't ever do that again. They get so sensitive like they've been burnt off and are starting to heal again lol. I've never had it in the ears though....that's just weird. :high:

I had to spend an evening in the bath tub once because, without thinking, I scratched my bits when I shouldn't have. Always sucks.

I've done the nose pick before. Quite deep too. Talk about tears. It will go away MSM. You'll also do it again and again.

I'm starting to think I should use habs for training radiation workers. They won't contaminate anything if they learn with something generally harmless but that will burn badly if they screw up. Better than using dyes or baby powder.

Back