StreetEateries.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Friends,

Please come join http://streeteateries.com if you enjoy food trucks and other street food! You don't have to register just log in! The sites are connected!

The site launched last year but I am relaunching it as a forum! The database of food trucks will soon be re-integrated.

Come join the fun!

Please come make a post the place is kind of empty since it's brand new. And thanks!

Thanks geeme! I hid this topic for a few days while I worked on connecting the sites. Now, just log in, no need to register! Consider it another forum category if you will. Easy to access from the bottom of the forum. Enjoy!

Good idea admin, good time to jump on it now. It is a hot trend. I personally have been researching over the past year what would it take for a startup. In Dallas just this year they passed a new ordinance allowing them and it is really taking off as I knew it would. Just considering how popular they are in Austin it won't be long.

I am going to check out the site now :}

Be Well

Great! I actually jumped on the bandwagon about a year ago, and the site was a little different, like a Yelp for food trucks, but I'm bringing that aspect back too. I try a lot of different trucks here in NY and we have an LA reviewer. I'll be getting that stuff back on the site soon. I changed the software so it will take some time.

Last year I had press passes to the Vendy's, the food truck awards. Cool stuff! Free food (from 20 trucks) and free beer all day!

I can't wait till the site really gets going. I love food trucks, but I'm in a more rural area so I don't see much of them now since I don't head out to LA ever anymore. I posted up a big food truck festival thats coming to the area this weekend though.

Thanks for posting! For those interested in street food, we'll get that site popping just like here.

Nope. But Miami has a good scene.

i like stopping by the local bbq guy who works at a bbq stand for a week and goes to a new place the next his food tastes great and hes a populer place to get food and im in a rural area :)

Miami has a GREAT food truck scene. I know they do something once a month at Tropical Park... jogging distance from my house. 20+ vendors. All sorts of good stuff. I've had peeps Facebook me to meet them there.

I gotta buy a food truck!

Werd!! On it!

We have a GREAT food truck setup twice a month at the old Burger King headquarters by my house. Waterfront. And you can BYOB!!!

Sweet connection, boss!

40 miles away from our house, down the road from the WalMart, there's an old Winnebago, converted to a Taquiero (?) with a fat Mexican in there (not racist) making tongue soup, tamales, and enchiladas. I think it only has three wheels. I think he sells other stuff too.

That's as good as it gets around here, I'm afraid.

Thanks for getting over there and making some posts peeps... it's almost food truck season (summer is huge) so good things coming!

Our friend texas blues is an official SE Reviewer of DFW street food.

Check the site tonight or tomorrow, he hit up a slammin' food truck fest with AJ himself and will be posting!

http://streeteateries.com (THP members just log in, no registration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back