• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Anybody else carry a few peppers in their pocket?

I figured this would be a good topic and inquiring minds want to know!
It always seems that I carry a few peppers in my pocket when I go out to eat with my friends or family :}
I will put a few tepins in a matchbox or serranos in a shirt pocket...
Anyone else do that or is it just me? Do I need to go to Chile Rehab?

Like when I go to Mexican restuarant and order some grilled peppers on the side, most of them do not have whole peppers to grill...so they give you a small bowl of some sliced weak japs

Be well
FX

I have also been known to carry various sauces/ powders into restaurants, though I do not usually carry anything pepper related in my pocket. However I do keep a bottle of hot sauce and hab powder in the glove compartment of my car...

yeah had a friend who found an odd looking bhut on his field put it in his back pocket and forgot about , went to supper that afternoon and sat on it, well while he was eating his butt caught on fire :fire: :lol: not a preaty picture, a tiny bit of juice came out and soaked his pants and came in contact with his skin

i know i missed the point of the original question but thought i would throw this in for giggles

i do here and there take with me mosty sauce but have taken a few pickles wild brazils to my fav chinese restaurant

i have a friend who owns a few mex restaurants and they will cook for me how i want it, i bring my own goodies and he likes it too especially my hot sauces

have friends who have a chinese retauraunt and they do the same

my wife and i also have a favorite waiter at our local TGI FRIDAYS and CARRABA'S Italian restaurant and i bring my goodies with me most times i go to all these places

so yes i do bring my own spice even though these places are good the way they are
there where times where i didnt bring them when we went to places that serve "CARDBOARD QUISINE"

THESE ARE THE TIMES I WISH I DID!! AND

WE DONT GO BACK TO PLACES LIKE THAT

thanks your friend Joe

Definitely piquins, or tepins in my shirt pocket or in lunch pail. I go to parties and take my own hot sauce sometimes.

I picked up a keychain pill holder from Walgreens a bit back, and put pepper powder in it. This wasn't a brand name, and was only like $3 if I recall correctly. Has a rubber gasket so everything stays nice and dry, and is a good size - easy to fill. It's not on their website, but I'm sure you can find something similar. I haven't considered carrying fresh pods to a restaurant, other than the times I've brought some for the owner.

I picked up a keychain pill holder from Walgreens a bit back, and put pepper powder in it. This wasn't a brand name, and was only like $3 if I recall correctly. Has a rubber gasket so everything stays nice and dry, and is a good size - easy to fill. It's not on their website, but I'm sure you can find something similar. I haven't considered carrying fresh pods to a restaurant, other than the times I've brought some for the owner.

About a year ago I read on this forum about somebody else who did the same thing. I decided to do sort of a makeshift version with a hollowed out (not working) old keychain flashlight and fill it with bhut powder. Well, the damn thing came unscrewed in my pocket...

I am 1/2 Irish, but that was the first time I ever REALLY had fire crotch. The heat builds subtly as you sweat a little bit and the powder slowly makes its way through the mesh of your pocket/undies to your skin. At first it was like... "thats odd, my leg is a bit tingly" ... then 5 minutes later you think, "shit i must have hunan hands and forgot to wash before using the restroom" then 5 minutes later you hit panic mode when you reach into your pocket and realize what has happened. But by then it is too late and you are in for a wild ride.

Anyways, if you are gonna carry superhot powder in your pocket, make sure the container isn't prone to coming loose.

i used to carry a few white habs and wild brazils in my pockets but thats usualy when the plants are producing

Let me know if anyone ends up on the show "My strange Addiction!"

Everywhere I go I take a jar of superhot powder with me. Currently using powder made with Brainstrains and Butch T's from coheed196.

I really need to start doing this. I might look ridiculous at the Mexican restaurants over here, but at least my food will have the heat I want!

Let me know if anyone ends up on the show "My strange Addiction!"

I really need to start doing this. I might look ridiculous at the Mexican restaurants over here, but at least my food will have the heat I want!

Yeah, I've been asked a few times about what that was I had sitting on the table. But really the only funny looks I get are from my wife when I'm whining and complaining when I forget to bring it with me. :lol: Fortunately that doesn't happen often anymore, as she is such a loving wife and let's me keep the jar in her purse.

I'm 23 (I look probably 5 years younger than that) and when I whip out hot sauce or powder that I made myself there are some servers that are fascinated. I used to take fresh pods to the Subway sandwich place I worked at and throw them in my sandwiches. Of course the owner gave me a special knife to cut em up because the customers wouldn't appreciate an unwelcome fire in their mouth :whistle:

Yeah, I've been asked a few times about what that was I had sitting on the table. But really the only funny looks I get are from my wife when I'm whining and complaining when I forget to bring it with me. :lol: Fortunately that doesn't happen often anymore, as she is such a loving wife and let's me keep the jar in her purse.

That's cool! I'll have to get my girlfriend to do that. I think I would end up forgetting too!

Depends where we ar e going to eat really - I carry a baggie of 7pot or Naga powder with - The waitresses think I am nuts for getting there hottest wings and a spoon. :mouthonfire:
Thats a great I dea G !! :cool:

OK, you all are officially total pepperheads, dang I thought I was alone in this universe...and been trying to phone home but I can't get a signal :)

When I find a woman that will bring peppers with her so I have some for dinner ill marry that woman. Haha.

I hear that bro :} But I am thinking that could possibly happen in Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama..etc

It's like bringin a rubber to homecoming.

You don't know if you're gonna use it, but you sure as hell are gonna try!!!

...the difference is that you DONT want the pepper to come in contact with your nads...

Back