• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music any metal heads on thp?

are there any other metal heads here and if so what type of metal? hardcore? alternitive? christian? dark?

im more into numetal and alternitive metal and a little hardcore im into FFDP, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, linkin park and a few others.

post some metal bands you like and a link to some of there songs

i know there are some i just want to see what other metal heads here like and how many of you listen to the newer bands :)

I recently got to go see 5FDP in concert. They really put on a good show, and they actually sound the same live as they do on their record. I was very impressed. Soulfly was their opening band and they kicked ass too.

Years ago I saw Sepultura and Ozzy together. Think it was part of the Ozfest tour. That's about all my metal experience! :) Need to mention my ears rang for days after that concert. Volume was way too high. Annoyed me a bit that Zakk Wylde's guitar solos sounded like solid white noise.

ahhhh, found my nirvana!
just recently found this band. here is a link to one of there music videos.
p.s., its a Romanian powermetal band

for you guys who want to listen to something similer to nirvana listen to foo fighters actualy the drummer of nirvana is the singer of foo fighters and his voice is similer to cobains :)

I don't think he meant the band. :lol:

And yeah, Foo Fighters have been around for like 15+ years so......... :D

Did you just discover them? That's cool.

It seems our beloved BOSS, ain't going to share so I will.
His own band KICKS ASS.

I strongly suggest you THPers get yourself and album, and suppprt the band!
and tell your friends to buy an album,
and tell your friends friends to buy an album.

http://www.amazon.com/Pandemic/dp/B007AMRY5U

I hope this is the right link Bossman, if not, get rid of it. It was the best link I found when I searched "where to buy".

for you guys who want to listen to something similer to nirvana listen to foo fighters actualy the drummer of nirvana is the singer of foo fighters and his voice is similer to cobains :)
Glad you have just discovered them I have just seen them for the 3rd time and there new album/tour is their best yet.

But sorry. Nirvana they are nothing like (except for having 2 of nirvanas members). Both are great bands but to compare one with the other doesn't do either justice.
A few of my favourite 'metal' bands ( some will argue what constitutes metal and some of these bands don't. Quite fill the description but ahhwell) Opeth, Deftones, Korn, Queens of the stoneage, system of a down, pantera, kyuss, sepultura, slayer, dio

those among others but my music taste goes from Vivaldi to Neil young to Jeff Buckley to wherever ... it doesn't stop :D

Pantera, Slayer, Lamb of god, Alice in Chains. Old metallica, old Slipknot, machine head, led zeppelin, exodus, testament, cataract, anthrax, old godsmack, dreamtheater, tool, megadeth, iron maiden and alot more

Back