• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

New Hot Shop in Cape Coral/Ft. Myers

Hi all - We opened a store in Cape Coral and wanted to let everyone know we exist! We carry an extensive line of hot sauces and can order just about anything. We also carry gourmet seasonings, bbq sauces, salsas, jerks, marinades and grilling sauces, but our primary focus is hot sauce.

We have a tasting bar and encourage our friends and customers to taste products and have fun. This area has needed a store like this for years and we're encouraged by our progress so far.

Please check us out on our facebook page or stop by if you're headed this way!

Thanks!

Sargent Peppers, LLC
311 Del Prado Blvd. S
Cape Coral, FL 33990

239-673-7619

Our website is still in the "evolving" process, but here it is - www.SargentPeppersOnline.com
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sargent-Peppers/301839476495986

Does Buddy Taylor bring it in himself.

Grew up with Buddy, was at his store when he created the original Gator Sauce.

How much does a bottle of Lethal Gator cost? You ship?

Buddy has grown his brand and now has distributors that do all the "boring" work - he pretty much sticks to the making the products. I'll check the price on the Lethal Gator when I get to the store, and yes - I ship anywhere!

:welcome: from florida,me and the wife are going to be in fort myers for a fund raiser for special operations warrior foundation may 19th. we will stop by.

Armac - Lethal Gator is 5.98 + shipping (we don't use shipping as a profit center, we only charge what the P.O. charges)

sicman - looking forward to seeing you!

We had our Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting yesterday. A new opportunity to force feed some tasty sauces to the local folk!

We don't have milk and cookies, but plenty of saltines and bottled water. If it gets unbearable for someone, I'll offer them some ice cream (we normally have ice cream in stock to sample with Toad Sweat or Uncle Jesters dessert sauces).

:P

Back