event Bowers' Chili Pepper Food Festival 2012!

AWESOME CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been going every year since i was 5 so this is gonna be my 10th year going :) i might have a few sauces to sample and see how people like them idk yet though cant wait for the fest maybe aji joe wont be the only one to burn my but off this year :)

Alex

I Will Be There same place as before you know where to find me

will have lots of goodies again

ALEX PERHAPS THIS YEAR I WILL SUCCEED IN DOING YOU IN!! HAHAHA!!
SEE YOU ALL THERE

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE
thanks your friend Joe

AWESOME CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been going every year since i was 5 so this is gonna be my 10th year going :) i might have a few sauces to sample and see how people like them idk yet though cant wait for the fest maybe aji joe wont be the only one to burn my but off this year :) Alex

maybe not but i would like to be one of them anyway hahaha!!

see you there

thanks joe

We're definitely looking forward to it. Last year was our first year, as Zest Fest in TX was always the same weekend. Now it's not. We love this show, I call it the "Gem in the woods". I was amazed at how many vendors and attendees were there. Another plus is it's only 1.5 hours from home (thank God, because we actually sold out the booth the 1st day, and was able to restock that evening when we went home). If you haven't been to this event, it's a must see.

I think I might be doing the two day tour. Justaguy and I going up in the early morning, the family meeting us in the afternoon, spend the night and go back for more. I need more than one day!

i almost always go both days that way i make sure i get to try all the vendors and i get to pick as many peppers as i can :)

lol know where there is a cooler that will hold the giant pepper cooler??? Not staying overnight without one. No need loosing pods to overnighting in warmth.

lol know where there is a cooler that will hold the giant pepper cooler??? Not staying overnight without one. No need loosing pods to overnighting in warmth.

"Ice, Ice, Baby..." dum-ta-de-dum-dum-da-da

:lol: sorry, couldn't resist~~~

Y'all have fun, and if you happen to be on the west coast instead of the east coast on that same weekend in September, come visit the NW Chilefest.

thats definatly the way to go

i guess you learned your lesson so to speak from last year didnt ya, cant wait to see you and seth again
oh and bring more Fatalii Chease cke oooooooooooooooooo!!!
thanks your friend joe

My avatar here will be on my shirt. Last year I was in the field until noon. 5+ hours was enough.

'ey Joe. How far are you from the field????

hey Guy cant wait to see the shirt

im about 15 to 17 miles away, i make the trip very regularly sometimes on mondays or even every weekend while the season is on, im very good friends with JIM Weaver as many know.

why you ask?? let me know thanks your friend Joe

last year i forgot to hit the field i thought that since there were so many people in it i would wait 2 weeks and go back but i never got the chance to go i ended up getting sick and then when i was better i had to go on a trip to pittsburgh then the next weekend it snowed :rolleyes: im not missing out this year though first thing im gonna do is spend a few hours in the fields i spend a average of 10-12 hours every year in those fields to get enough seed stash and make some sauces and hot foods for a few weeks. i think i stopped by your stand last year justaguy its just i didnt recognize the name because i didnt know you had the sauce company :) definatly gonna go check yours out again and try your sauces :) there were only a few sauces i thought were hot last year to many mild ones. the rest of the hot ones wouldnt let me eat the hottest stuff cause they saw i was a kid and didnt believe i could eat the sauce then my dad told them i could and them they would give me crazy stares on how it wouldnt even faze me :P. the only one to over power me was uncle joes (aji joes) infinity sauce but a few weeks after the fest i was drinking it :P lol by the way joe your yellow storm sauce is very good with chicken :) if you expect to over power me again your gonna have to blend some trini scorps and 7 pods and make me drink a glass of that maybe then i'll be running to the ice cream again lol well before bed im gonna have more of your yellow storm im in the mood and i havnt had it in a about two weeks and my dads been stealing it so i guess im gonna have to have some midnight snacks if i want to have any :)
cant wait til the fest :)

well the last sause that killed you was called infinity 5 the new sauce is going to be called infinity 6 because this year it will has Butch t in it, same basic formula but with butch t thrown in for good measure, look out Alex im gunning for ya!! LOL

i hope i can pull off yellow storm this year that was a good one even Jim and his family had it on there tabe ate it with many meals, im going to have a few other limited run sauce just for the fest, im undecided at the moment which ones, i throwing around a few ideas

possibly might do the mango scotch bonnet one again if mangos are not to expensive this year

yes definatly dont miss the friend excursion this year, i never do!!

thanks your friend Joe

I didn't have a stand last year and won't this year. Maybe next year. I will be bringing sauces that people want me to bring plus some just in case, but not there to sell sauce. Just going to have a good time and meet up with people.

Back