• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! The Ramen Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
What can you do with a package of instant ramen and some ingenuity?

READ:

The 5 Rules for an eligible entry

PLUS:

Ramen package must be of the Instant, Flavored variety. All contents must be used including the seasoning.

If using more than one package it must be the same flavor. This challenge is all about what to do with a package or ramen, so if you want a larger meal, just use the same. No additional flavors. Level playing field.

Proof of Life = It will be interesting to see how much you pay for ramen in your area. The PoL is coins equaling the cost of one package.*

(*Except for cory_huck his PoL is the three ingredients I sent him. He must use these. Full disclosure - This means he could have started earlier, but fair is fair, he had set ingredients.)

Deadline: Sunday, 11:30 PM EDT.

BEGIN!

well, I'm headed back to the ER to see why I still have these intense constant headache! But, no worries, I will still beat all of yall....I will hook ya up when I get back this evening...

Here's a little tease for y'all...(queu Stripper Music)....

eea94b40.jpg

3c3be4df.jpg

76e2d5eb.jpg

Weird things happnin' in SloFlo...Bear, that guy's hookin' up with the Easter Bunny????? :eek:

I see the sic shirt there....it's not magical unless you are wearing it, so keep it on the table! Well...I'm sitting here in the er, they just ordered an MRI so, it'll be a bit before I can claim my victory....

Mine will be made on Sunday. Going to be fun.

SL you ROCK..... CROWN IN THE DAMN BAG!!! I LOVE IT SISTA!!!!

Why is everyone getting sick???? It better stay away from me......

wow i was busy killing zombies thinking you wouldnt post it till 4 something like the last three

grabs pan and starts cooking :)

Teaser
2a8d9491.jpg

Here's my ingrediants and pol

Pi was just put in the oven :)

FIFY

My work F'ed me! Not sure if I'm gonna make it by the deadline. We made a deal that would give me tomorrow or Sunday off. But now I have to work everyday til Wednesday. And work til 5 am. But I might be able right before work. Pissed cause I already bought the sh!t. :(

Here's a teaser that will blow your mind.
PoL is on top of the ICE CREAM MACHINE, just to the right of the CONCH.

IMGP2466.jpg

Persnikkity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back