• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Hot Stuff 2012 Grow Blog

Orange manzanos in January
Photo-0696.jpg

Red manzanos
Photo-0695.jpg

took a few weeks to get them going.

seedlings starting out beginning of Feb.
Photo-0704.jpg

Photo-0706.jpg

Photo-0705.jpg

Yea I had that problem I think max is 9 pictures until someone post or wait a while before your next post. Your plants look awesome though and I have two of the Butch T seeds growing and loving the CA weather thanks again and can not wait to see your progress through the season.

A few more from last week, several 72 cell trays were transplanted into 32 cell trays.
gardenglog009.jpg

gardenglog010.jpg

gardenglog012.jpg

manzano.jpg

I find this year I'm doing a lot better in not letting them leggy or dampening off. Yeah! How do you like those manzanos in the last picture?

Your grow is going great guns, hot! Good luck getting those to their final home!

Dude! You are going to have fun at transplant time!
That's a great bunch of seedlings basking in the sun!
Good luck going into the growing season!

I haven't even started on my annuum yet. Well that's not totally true. They are in plastic cups germinating. I'll have to start putting themin 72 cell trays starting today. And I do have some of the other to still transplant from 72 cell to 32 cell trays.

I haven't even started on my annuum yet. Well that's not totally true. They are in plastic cups germinating. I'll have to start putting themin 72 cell trays starting today. And I do have some of the other to still transplant from 72 cell to 32 cell trays.
Lol...How many annuums are you starting? 15000? Potting up sure is a pain, but I tell you after this year, and what a difference I have seen adding one more pot up to 6" before going in ground I will never go back. Your plants look great, and if that's you porch or garage it looks like mine! :rofl:

Keep up the great season!
Shane

Back