• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor Got some pods (Indoor)

Heres a few pods I have going, I started these in February(edit started late November whoops) some are doing quite well and I plan on moving all outside as soon as the weather here in Washington cooperates. Enjoy.
Aji Limon with over 100 pods
DSCF0628.jpg

Brazilian starfish
DSCF0633.jpg

Bhut jolokia
DSCF0626.jpg

Limon
DSCF0627.jpg

AHH Im sorry I went back through my camera and checked on dates I planted these seeds right after thanksgiving so not february Im sorry lol time flies. The light is a T5 4' 8 lamp.

I threw the Bhut in the tent under the hid and its going really well in one week they went from this
DSCF0640.jpg

To this
DSCF0639.jpg

Exciting Right...My brazilian starfish has been growing quite a bit as well
DSCF0642.jpg

And my big Aji Plant is still raging along
DSCF0644.jpg

DSCF0645.jpg

Thanks for the update. You're plants are still doing great! Must be a great feeling seeing more and more pods producing :)

That is a large plant for under T5s, especially with all those pods. Nice job. What are you feeding?

Feeding Biothrive Bloom and Lushroots with R.O. water 7-800 ppm. I only feed nutrient 70% of the time ph'ed water 30%.I have never gotten a plant to have as many pods as this under a t5 before. I think the Aji Limon puts out pods easier than others .This unit is 432 watts too maybe it has to be an 8 light? (first time I have used more than a 4)

Thanks for the update. You're plants are still doing great! Must be a great feeling seeing more and more pods producing :)
Thanks! It is awesome I have about 6 weeks or so before the outdoor season starts here it will be cool to see how the ones with no pods yet do outside

Just curious, what ph level do you adjust your water to with/without nutes?

I've always thought around 6 was optimal for most plants but I have no idea whats best for peppers, and your plants look happy enough I'm fairly sure you're on the right track.

Ph between 5.8 and 6.2 is what we run but the I think 5.5 to 7 you would probably be ok.
Heres some new pics with my first ripened pod (under t5), a Limon from pepperlover.com taste tested and hot!
DSCF0659.jpg

My Yellow Bhuts are growing nicely still as well under the 600w hid
DSCF0656.jpg

And the Aji Limon is still fattening its pods under the t5. I think the Aji is the best grower under t5 I have ever tried in terms of amount and size of pods.
DSCF0660.jpg

Brazilian starfish
DSCF0658.jpg

and the tent with 2 yellow Bhuts, A big sun Hab, and Aji Limon in the hydro system (only aji has pods so far)And I have the yellow bhut in soil in corner.
DSCF0651.jpg

Really nice! I really need to get some T'5s as I have been procrastinating. The Limons look really choice as well.

Back