• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Hmmm identication please?

http://m1057.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/JosephGrajekYahn/98229853.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

The top one is my ghost, my bottom one is a mystery.
If you can't tell, im gladly open for suggestions.

I've planted:
Brainstrains, TS Morouga, Ghosts, Y7Pod, Douglahs, Habolokias, and Butch Ts.

If there is nooo way, can you tell me when i'd be diffinately for sure be able to? Besides podding, because thats last xD.
Thanks in Advance.

at this point is is almost impossible to figure out an exact type. plus the picture is so far away. so you will probably have to wait till ripe pods!

Best I can tell you is that it's a c. chinense. But you're growing all chinenses. You'll have to wait for pods.

his name sucks so shall the peppers

Buddy, keep your opinions to yourself. Spread hate and your only going to get hate back. No one has to comment on this thread. If you don't like my name, then don't. If a name over takes you from giving advice on what this forum is actually for, well i'd hope we'd all be better people then that but i guess theres some bad apples in the bunch.

And in a final note, you're name contains improper grammar, and I dislike it because it makes little sense, so I can garantee you're peppers will suck as well.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Pissing contest:

5bfffc17_pissing-contest-t.jpg

Back