for-sale Black Pearl seeds 2011/12 - NOW ON SALE!!

Hey Everyone.

I have some seeds of black pearl (2011/12)

if you want PM me with the country you in And I tell you the shipping rates.
I placed in Israel. at least 30 seeds for pack :-) - 1.5$ per pack. (I've 250+ seeds you will get a good price for large amounts)

It's about 2.65$ for most countries in the world in regular mail.

have a great day!

Also open for trading on other seeds.

I got yelled at for offering these last year, just a heads up. Nice to see some seeds up for offer again tho :)

I would like some of these seeds.

The plants look beautiful, and from what I have read online, the peppers are quite hot.

93364.jpg

I'm in Canada. Please let me know how much shipping will cost, and how I can get you the money.

Thanks and Shalom!

:dance:

Cuz I think someone thought that it was under patent or something... I dunno have to go back through the threads and find out who it was and ask them. Imho, its close to a jalapeno in heat. Nice flavor especially dried. Good producer even in a one gal pot. Anyway...

I definitely want some. As you can see by my profile pic is my favorite chile :) (Yes Chile with an "E" the righ way to spell it :)

I will PM you for details.

Captain Jack Sparrow loves them too :onfire:

Surfer.

I've got a small one growing now - not black though, dark green - I guess it's one of those varieties that needs direct sunlight to get full color?

mine not getting direct sunlight. the plant is outside in garden 2yrs now (2 winters) now he is grow some new leavs so I trim all the dry parts.

I'll upload a pic soon.

Back