auction Trinidad Scorpion MORUGA Fresh Pod AUCTION!! Auction #2 2012

Ok folks :D Here they are! Up for auction we have ONE (1) Small FRB of FRESH Trinidad Scorpion Moruga's!! I can probably fit 20-25 of these fresh pods in the box. They are not quite ready yet, but will be shortly and i want to have them sold to someone who WANTS them :D I do it this way to help make sure that your peppers reach you in the BEST condition possible! This auction will end Sunday night April 22nd at 9 pm THP.com time in the thread! The highest bid with a 9pm time stamp wins!!! Again, not 9:01 or after.....9 pm sharp! Opening bid for this Moruga Box Special is $33 + FREE shipping! Thats it ladies and gents! Who want the first box of the year????? Do i hear $33?? :D

Lower 48 states ONLY & Paypal ONLY....Prompt payment within 24 hours of auction end please :)

Ok...Ok..Ok....Enough legal mumbo jumbo LMAO :D Heres the pods!............

IMAG1463.jpg

These things just LOOK mean!! I have about 10 of these plants with pods all over them just like these! :D Now.......Lets see who WANTS them!!!!!

How about those of us in the rest of the world?
Any chance of working out the postage and auctioning off the next crop?

Lawrence, I would assume it would be hard to send fresh pods to the UK. They would probably rot before they got through customs!!

It's usually not that long, I usually only have to wait about 5 days, the Bhut's I buy from the Bangladeshi shop are never in great condition, but the stuff I order from the US is ok.
We don't seem to have the same rules for importing fruits as you do, so customs is less of an issue, however I am doing a course in the Gatwick Airport Mail centre next week, so I will try to learn a bit more about it, and I will post it here.

Ahh I see, I order sauces from the UK and it takes 2 weeks usually.... Either way if Bakers can't do it, I'm sure there will be users from the UK who can help you out in a few weeks!

Back