•  

Photo

Cayennemist's Glog 2012... THE PODS ARE COMING!

cayennemist Ras Trent Worm Tea compost tea AACT Organic

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#141 Jamison

Jamison

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts
  • aka:Jamer

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:44 AM

Nice update, hope the cold gets better brotha! Keep that shit on the west coast!

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#142 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

Looking great C !
\m/ Growing darkness taking dawn. I was me, but now he's gone \m/

#143 Cayennemist

Cayennemist

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts
  • aka:Ras Trent

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

Yes sir, ill dehydrated them and make it for ya! I'll be Home wed

NICE Not sure how long these CBxY7P will take to ripen...

Great update!

Thanks man.

As always, beautiful pods and plants...ive been taking a bit of a break as well...been too busy. My CCN transplants finally seemed to be growing (well the ones with the least amount of aphid damage anyway) Most of my other plants have recovered from leafhoppers and leaf spot and ALL of my plants have set pods....WOO HOO! :party:

Ill have to post some pics soon...keep up the good stuff.

Yeah It got a bit crazy on here for a while with those miracle grow threads. I needed a break lol. I think leaf hoppers are a pain, fast little guys and the ones here fly WTF?

Everything looking good :D

Thanks Brotha do you have a Glog? I wanna see your Hydro set-up man.

Nice update, hope the cold gets better brotha! Keep that shit on the west coast!

It was one of those ones that makes your bones hurt... FK THAT! I took TheraFlu every 4-6 hrs for a few days and It helped until it was gone. I feel better now.

Looking great C !

Thank you, come again.

Edited by Cayennemist, 28 July 2012 - 04:27 PM.

"Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."   ~Yoda

#144 stc3248

stc3248

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,279 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

Wow...those plants are really producing for you. How do you do it? :rofl: Great opening season thus far CM! You got 'em kickin fo sho!

www.imarunnut.blogspot.com/

#145 spongey600

spongey600

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

Just let me know ill make it happen maybe you throw in some pods, ill throw in some pods and split the powder
motorcycle racers live more in 5 minutes on the track, than most do in there entire lives.
do something every day that scares you!

#146 bigbodybussey

bigbodybussey

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • aka:Bigbody

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:50 AM

Yeah man, our's fly as well....and hard as hell to contact with pyrethrin. They really have done a number on me this year - I realize now how thankful I should have been years previously when I didn't have any bug problems.

This first year of growing at our new house has showed it's fair share of problems - including relatively NO beneficial, naturally occuring, insects. I saw 1, I repeat, 1 ladybug all year. I haven't seen a mantis or assassin bug, I have seen, what I assume, are the same 2 bees - through this season, but that's it. The rest is bad bugs: Cutworms, Hornworms, Leafhoppers, Aphids, Ants, Roaches, etc.

This coming grow season, I will start out using AACT from the begininning whereas, this year I began to use it relatively later in the grow. Maybe doing this next year will help to limit my bug dilemmas.

As for Posting pics, I think I may just create a sort of >>> grow log <<< to showcase this year's photos and then do a real GLOG next year....so check it out :P .

Edited by bigbodybussey, 29 July 2012 - 08:30 AM.

You say,"tomato", I say, "grow a pepper."

#147 Cayennemist

Cayennemist

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts
  • aka:Ras Trent

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:33 AM

Just an Update.

I Hate Roses! I rent and there is a rose bush I cant get rid of... I swear the thing is a Bug Magnet!

The plants closest to it have to feel the pain. Here is what I mean.

Fuggin massive Horn Worm! I cut this bugger in half and dropped him in to the AACT!

Revenge is bitter sweet, with a touch of horn worm.

Posted Image

The same plant was getting RAPED by aphids... Nothing a little AACT wont cure. While applying the Tea,

The aphids where jumping on to my hand to get away.

Posted Image

On a more positive note...

The Douglah Leaves are getting even bigger!

I did find a little horn worm munching away, but I got him before he did too much damage.

Posted Image

Production is crazy on my Cayenne, just loading up with pods. I want to make some powder with this guy, so that is great news.

Posted Image

Purple Bhut Is Podding up nicely

Posted Image

Here is a nice little canopy shot of the Fatalii and the CBxY7P

Posted Image

Well just a little update, nothing special except that box in in the picture right about -----------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is.... Bom bom BOM! Xtreme G Sampler box!!! Funny thing about that, they sent me 2 boxes? I think they sent the second one because the first one was WAY late.

Regardless, I am excited. LOADS OF MYCO! and also some other goodies.

This is funny, but I think I see results already, its only been a 3 days since I loaded up on myco but every thing seems to have stretched!?!?!

Probably just a placebo effect.

Edited by Cayennemist, 30 July 2012 - 02:36 AM.

"Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."   ~Yoda

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cayennemist, Ras Trent, Worm Tea, compost tea, AACT, Organic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests