Help support KGWans Hot Sauce Company

We have launched our company full swing and are looking for people to help us with our startup costs. Check out the link below to see how you can help and what special things you can get. We all really appreciate it.

http://www.kickstart...gwans-hot-sauce

You can also learn more about our food company, 1xinfin here.

Thanks again,

KG

1Xinfin is a small organization that focuses on delivering hand-crafted, organic products made in small batches from local sustainable ingredients. Simply put, our creators produce the best products from the best possible ingredients.
Founded in 2010, 1Xinfin’s mission is to educate through deliciousness. Subtley teaching happy customers that what tastes good does not have to be bad for you. The name comes from an abstraction of love times infinity and that is what we try and put in everything we offer. We hope you can feel it.
Our Mission: 1Xinfin’s mission is to educate through deliciousness. Subtley teaching happy customers that what tastes good does not have to be bad for you.
With this as our mission it was only logical that we started with the KGWan’s Small Batch hot sauce. Capsaicin is the active component in hot peppers. Capsaicin has been proven to protect your DNA and cells from attack by toxic molecules from smoke and other carcinogenic inhalation, the digestion of saturated fat, the intake of intoxicants and many other toxins. Type 1 diabetes can be quelled if not cured through regular intake and they may also prevent cancer by inhibiting the transformation of cells which eventually form cancer. Read more here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsaicin
As we introduce new products to the family we will continue to share more about their healing qualities and benefits. You can read about each lot of KGWan’s produced by clicking on the links at the top of this page. Then click here and head on over to the store and enjoy the fire!

What you have just posted is potentially dangerous. Type 1 diabetes cannot, I repeat CANNOT, be cured by capsaicin. I challenge you to find evidence based research to support this dangerous claim. Type 1 diabetes also known as Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus is the result of your pancreas' inability to produce insulin. How do you propose that capsaicin remedies this? The treatment for IDDM is the replacement of insulin.

Please understand that when you make claims you should be held liable for them especially if someone follows your advice and dies as a result. I implore you to edit this posting and remove your false claims. If an IDDM patient follows your advice they could end up in diabetic ketoacidosis and they could die.

I have read information on the health benefits of capsaicin and I have read testimony on its positive effects, but I assure you your claims are potentially fatal.

Whoa - yeah, capsaicin is good for you. It's (in moderate amounts) beneficial to digestion & can help with a few other minor things.

It cannot cure major diseases.

What a bizarre marketing pitch - reminiscent of snake oil salesmen of the 1800s.

I hope the sauce is good because selling it on its medicinal value is unlikely to gain the support you're seeking.

Naw I believe in Capsaicin. I will never forget the first super-hot I bit into, It was a transcending spiritual experience, I jumped up, ran for the well and water, fell in it, and slammed my head against the wall and dang it I saw the light ;]

Can you spare just $2? Ranji is a nine year old boy living in Namibia, Africa. He has only one leg, one arm, and one eye. Each day he has to ride 7 miles to school along a narrow dirt road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, no brakes, and only one pedal. If you send us just $2 we will send you the video. Its freakin' hilarious.

Back