• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Just made my hab pizza

my sauce i mixed rooster in till it was consistant with the pizza sauce then cut mushrooms pepperoni,summersausage 2 shallots and BAM!!!! a nice pizza...gotta find a better crust though... Oh yeah i put a butload of habs and banana peppers I forgot to mention I used 2 shallots

Sounds awesome. I'll have to try something like that sometime soon. All I have time for now is habanero omelets (with ham, onion, and cheddar)

Shallots...habs..eggs.....pizza...

I personally think shallots are better than your standard onion in sauces, and use them moreso when just any onion is called for. I do however fancy Maui and Mayan Sweets. I could eat them like apples. Those types are perfect for that prince of foods...the beer battered deep fried onion ring!

I have news on my latest pizza endeavors but will have to start a new thread shortly. Got Kitchenaid mixer?

Cheers, TB.

I had an idea today for another pizza ill try this weekend...Ill see if its good

renee's ceaser salad dressing,parmasan cheese cut up chicken breasts a few shallots(if the dam store will re-stock them) and a butload of mozzerella

CP.. only 2 shallots..?...don't let that stop you bro.
I am whooping up a pizza as of right now. I have red onion, green onion, green olive...and...hmmmmm. what else?....Post your pics bro. Cheers, TB.

are shallots really that much better than onions? i've seen them but haven't tried them before. also, they seem small..i like a lot of onion usually.

the store was outa shallots still(pi** me off) well I used red onion and other peppers..I have pics ill post when the end product is done..one side i introduced dauntes inferno...not hot but man tasty

Hmmm....I've got a break coming up over the holidays....think I'll have to try something new....

Pizza can be fun to make, and it's hard to screw up.

Made more home made pizza tonight...just put it in the oven.Ours.. pizza sauce parmasan cheese green and red peppers,mushrooms,olives,5 shallots,ground up bacon,pepperoni,cheese..my little ones..well pepperoni and cheese with bacon and olives lol with a smily face on top lol...and whats home made pizza without home made frys......ill post before and after pics in a bit..im still debating on gravy

CP...great stuff!! I think its great that more people make their own yum yums. Judging by your pics...better than what you can buy!! Cheers, TB.

Nothing beats home made..I love even making home made fries..they are thick and sweet.. you buy in the bag there is no taste to them...as for pizza there are no boundrys hell my chicken pizza with cesar salad dressing as the base was the bomb.....a little costly (mind you food up here is stupid expensive)but well worth it..Id like to see others share pics of their pizzas etc

Back