• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PexPeppers tests the RED fatalii

Nice video man you handled that with no problem, can we just send you our peppers to chow and review?
I am pretty sure if i had ate that i would be on the floor or calling 911 :)

Nice review - that's gotta be a little brutal but it sounds like a tasty pepper. I'm not much on raw pepper eating, but I cook with them all the time - would be great to toss one of those into a cast iron skillet with thick sliced ribeye, onions, butter, garlic, bell pepper & a couple of jalapeƱos...pour in 1/2 a beer & cook down for some kick ass fajitas.
:cheers:

Nice review Pex... Sounds like a great pepper. Never had one but will definetly add them to my grow list for next year.

Nice review - that's gotta be a little brutal but it sounds like a tasty pepper. I'm not much on raw pepper eating, but I cook with them all the time - would be great to toss one of those into a cast iron skillet with thick sliced ribeye, onions, butter, garlic, bell pepper & a couple of jalapeños...pour in 1/2 a beer & cool down for some kick ass fajitas.
:cheers:
LDHS that sounds like money brother! Get em started and I'll bring the beer!

Well done - I'm growing orange fataliis this year, so it was nice to get that review to see what I have to look forward to. Helpful review, nice work!

haha yeah dude i want to bring a few of each of my peppers and have you try them at the chilie-fest to see how they compare; i wanna see if my strange garden spot makes a difference in heat

Back