• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Another leaf curl problem

As the topic says, my problem is that many of my pepper plants are showing signs of leaf curl and slowed growth. The botom leaves are ok but some of the upper leave are puckered and it seems they have stopped growing. The emergent leaves are also growing very slowly. Here is what it looks like.

Thanx for the help!

Whats your soil mix consist of? It looks really dry, and the plants almost look like they have to much fertilizer...

It's some kind of miracle grow potting soil from Costco. The soil is not dry though I watered em yesterday. It's possible its overfert, then are they done or I can still save em ?

Looks like calcium deficiency on the ones where the leaves have bumps sticking outward.

Most potting soils have little to no calcium so supplementing with some Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus should help a lot.
I am not sure what the other is where the leaves look sunken in between the veins.

Im supplémenting with calMag at the moment, maybe I should give em a little more, They'll go outside in about a month, here in Quebec night are still too cold to put them out right now

Back