vendor Junglerain.com?

http://junglerain.com.au/

This is the only place so far that me and my buddy have found chocolate trinidad scorpions. Any idea if its a good site?

I found JRG/Grant after I had purchased all of my seeds from other companys, I told Grant I wish I would have found his site first befor spending a load of money on other seeds. He said no worries, asked me what I was interested in, I told him and he sent me a package of free chocolate fatali, moruga, and chocolate scorpion seeds all the from Australia to Eugene Oregon in a week. Now that is awesome.

I have had almost 100% germination with those seeds.

I just ordered my first set of seeds from his site for next year. He has a nice list of cross X varieties I am going to try.

Thanks agian Grant and happy growing to all my chileheads

Grant is awesome. Unbelievable selection, great prices, great communication if you have any questions and he hooks you up with freebies. Not only does he give you free seeds out of the goodness of his heart, they are seeds you really want to have. He also has hybrids you likely won't find anywhere else and the price is right. Order from junglerain!

Well I got curious about this Grant fellow and let me tell you he is a real stand up guy. I just purchased some seeds from him am proud to have done business with him and do more business with him in the future.

Back