• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June TD - Battle Royale...Part 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was suggested when THP came up with the idea last year. But seriously..... the voting's not done for this one yet! :lol:

That was suggested when THP came up with the idea last year. But seriously..... the voting's not done for this one yet! :lol:

Yeah...I read that a couple times looking for your point... ;)

I'm assuming whoever won last year would be defending this time around? If so, BRING IT! :drunk:

Yes. And I will challenge YOU. I don't even remember which one you smoked us on...but I'll go all in before the flop. ;)

TD's have been going on for a few years now. Last year, in the month of June, there was a TD Battle Royale.

Any person who had won a TD challenge in the previous (4=?) years {(who agreed to participate)} could be challenged by someone who had not won a TD crown. It was an epic ([sub]now I don't like that word)[/sub] month of TD one-on-one challenges. Not an anyone-who-wants-to like the regular TD's, it's a 1=1.

It's up to The Boss if he want's to deal with another Battel Royale.

There's a month worth of links if yuo look in the TD forum back around June2011.
Best~

If it happens, i hope it's only relating to the winners of June2011-May2012. Don't thinK the previous battle royale people should be in on it as we did it last year. (just tryng to KISB,,,,,[sub]keep it simple boss[/sub].....) :lol:

Sounds like you're scared of TB :scared:

Lots of multiple crown holders here. Lots of good cooks, no crowns.

TB hasn't won a crown so he wouldn't be in it.

Throwdown Crown - Ramen Throwdown - (4/2012) - SumOfMyBits

Throwdown Crown - African Throwdown - (3/2012) - SumOfMyBits

Throwdown Crown - C.I.T.D. (Cast Iron) - (2/2012) - PIC1

Throwdown Crown - Pizza Throwdown - (1/2012) - Scoville DeVille

Throwdown Crown - Duo December - (12/2011) - geeme

Throwdown Crown - The Best Meal I Ever Ate - (11/2011) - JayT

Throwdown Crown - Oktoberfest III - (10/2011) - Chile Juju

Throwdown Crown - Mexican Throwdown - (9/2011) - SumOfMyBits

Throwdown Crown - Five Dollar Feast - (8/2011) - salsalady

Throwdown Crown - TOAST Throwdown - (7/2011) - rooze

Hold your horses on this... the other TD is still going.

I was really upset I couldn't join the pizza TD as the idea I had was pure awesomeness. And though I'd hate to take a crown from amother Pacific NorthWesterner, I'm highly considering F it and just do it. Sorry SD :)
Aaron

Well I'm all in before the flop...if Musky is in this, I will challenge him...and I don't even remember which one he won. I'll kick his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back