• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

third turtle ranch: growth.......

Sven is our garden guard and only he knows what we have..............this is the first of our pics from our garden glog

sven.jpg

BTW....the bandaid on Svens finger was put on him 40 years ago by my wife......
something to say about stuck on bandaid....bandaid stuck on you
Scovie named him

Lol..............................nice garden "Art"...................................or shall I say garden "Sven"

The happy looking dude has a "W.C. Fields" nose.....................probably has a "Half Dog" in his pocket!

Holy moly Sic man! You are gonna have some mighty fine powder in a few months. Wait you already have some . Well you will have more.

Love your Ranch!! Jealous as shiat!!!

Did not realize you were growing to that extent. Send me some powder when you get some scotch bonnet powder.

WTF ??? good Gosh ! Okay so I will playing catch up with a Turtle Ranch read. So Sven gets in the hooch and won't guard chickens ? What was your web site addy ? I remember you were trying to start a venture ... Dan

WTF ??? good Gosh ! Okay so I will playing catch up with a Turtle Ranch read. So Sven gets in the hooch and won't guard chickens ? What was your web site addy ? I remember you were trying to start a venture ... Dan

ya sven is a drunk he does nothing but drinks and laughs while pointing. web site is sicmanshotpeppersandpowders,,,,and we have a nursery here that we trying to make awesome,flowers herbs and peppers.. give me a couple years it should look awesome here ive only had the ranch a little over a year and we have done a lot of work ,it was run down and neglected. we have put out cattle started raising chickens built a green house and shad house cleared out 4 acres of swamp and lots more. we been busy,but if i could just get sven to pitch in?

I know its back breaking hard work. But you are living the dream ! We hope to do the same here in NC we try to grow what we can here in the city and hit up the NC Farmers Market. Farmers should be treated like rock stars !

Back