wine Bum Wine

http://bumwine.com/

How many of these have you had? Out of the main five, I have never tried
Night Train.

Are any of these sold outside of the States? If not, what are some of the
cheap-o wines in your area of the globe?

A wiff of MD20/20 makes me ill ! Bought it at 16 and learned my lesson ! Anyone remember Wild Irish Rose Orange Wine Coolers ?!? Tasted like Sunkist !

Ah, Annie Green Springs! I remember a certain New Year's Eve when I discovered that grown-up Kool-Aid!
Won't say how old I was, but I had to share it with my babysitter......hahahaha

And Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill - that stuff kicked off many a college Homecoming celebrations!

I vaguely recall another one....Tyrolia maybe?

I've had 'em all. Where's the Boone's Farm and Annie Green Springs at?

You have to click on 'Others' to view Boone's Farm.

http://bumwine.com/others.html

That's a good one on the prison wine recipe...
Some fellow Marines back in Desert Storm procured a bunch of yeast, sugar
and orange juice, etc from the chow hall tent and manufactured some home-
made hootch. It was allowed to ferment behind one of the cots in our tent for
a few weeks before we all drank some one night. Each and every one of us
had that nasty stuff coming out projectile-style from both ends!

Bwahahahahaha LDHS posting prison wine recipes.
If you really want to laugh, read through The Sneeze's whole "Steve, don''eat it!" topic list. The corn smut is just awesomely disgusting, potted meat is horrific, and the beggin' strips - yeesh. Also the japanese fermented soybeans...wow. He's a really funny writer - I wouldn't read at work...the site's safe, but you'll be laughing out loud and will get busted. I speak from experience.

"We were all pleasantly surprised.

Regarding Red Prison Wine

Anthony: "I would drink this in prison."

Steve: "I would drink this in high school!"

It was time for the white. Wine tasters refer to a wine's aroma as its "nose." This wine's nose was a rectum. If this wasn't wine, I had somehow stumbled upon the recipe for Prison Stink Bombs. Forget about drinking it, I was afraid of getting it on me."

:rofl:
baaaaaahahahaha

Anyone ever had 2 buck Chuck (Charles Shaw) sold at Trader Joe's? It was $1.99 when it first came out in California and now sells across the country for around $4.00.

Ooooh, I've tasted some of the red....and I really liked it! Especially at that price!!!

Sadly, the nearest Trader Joe's is 3 hrs away...... :mope:

Ooooh, I've tasted some of the red....and I really liked it! Especially at that price!!!

Sadly, the nearest Trader Joe's is 3 hrs away...... :mope:

Not sure what the selections are like at the grocery stores in WA. In Ohio we have a brand called Crane Lake that sells for $4.49. They make like 12 flavors (varieties). I've heard it's the same wine as Charles Shaw and as an employee of the distributor, I can neither confirm nor deny ;)

Well Rooster! That is a mighty fine heads up and I really appreciate it! I haven't seen Crane Lake here, but it sure gives me one more reason to loiter in the wine aisles looking for it!!! hahaha Grazie! :cheers:

Grandpa had a whole basement full every year, made from whatever came off the fruit trees, garden, or over ripe from the local store.

All I can say is after sampling those on the sneak throughout my adolescent years, Boone's Farm was ambrosia.

I'll bet! My cousins made blackberry cordial every year, and served it with 7-Up....pretty yummy stuff! I thought it was soda...until I'd had a couple! :rofl:

LETS SEE

WILD IRISH ROSE
NIGHT TRAIN EXPRESS
BOONES FARM
THUNDERBIRD
TIGER ROSE
LIVINGSTON CELLARS
JACQUINS PORT
MAD DOG 20 20
CISCO

YES I HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF "BUM JUICE" OVER THE YEARS
HOLY CRAP AM I BAD OR WHAT I HAVE HAD THEM ALL PLUS A FEW!!
I dont touch this stuff anymore, most was when i was under age and just wanted to get blasted for only a little dough

thanks YOUR FRIEND Joe

Back