free FREE Yellow Brainstrain Seeds With SASBE (CLOSED, See update in last post)

I'm in! Thanks man! Can't wait to grow some of these. They sound perfect for making a nice citrus fruit hot sauce.

I'm in! Thanks man! Can't wait to grow some of these. They sound perfect for making a nice citrus fruit hot sauce.

The yellow brainstrains make an excellent fruity sauce. I just made some yesterday with mangos, pineapple juice, shallots, and garlic. Tastes wonderful and has a BIG kick to it. So yeah, if/when you grow these out, they'll make a great fruit based sauce.

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone about a debate going on about the legitimacy of pods that BakersPeppers is selling as Yellow Brainstrains. You can find the debate in this thread and a couple more in the Vendor Vault: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/31209-brain-strain-yellow-and-other-pod-problems/. As I stated in my original post, the seeds that I gave away are from pods bought from BakersPeppers. Now the pods I saved seed from looked like Brains and had the heat I was expecting from a Brainstrain. So hopefully they will grow true for you. However, be aware that they could possibly grow into something else.

hey chris you can spare a few seeds let me know what to send you. Great night. Rich

I am very saddened for the most unfortunate situation he has created for himself. Last fall I donated
54 different specie types so that he may rebuild his family's business. All that I asked was for him to give back to this community and help others get started. Believe me this was not what I had in mind.

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone about a debate going on about the legitimacy of pods that BakersPeppers is selling as Yellow Brainstrains. You can find the debate in this thread and a couple more in the Vendor Vault: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/31209-brain-strain-yellow-and-other-pod-problems/. As I stated in my original post, the seeds that I gave away are from pods bought from BakersPeppers. Now the pods I saved seed from looked like Brains and had the heat I was expecting from a Brainstrain. So hopefully they will grow true for you. However, be aware that they could possibly grow into something else.

I'm sure somewhere in his acreage he has brain strains. What I got was what he thought was $50 worth of peppers and sold them to be as BS. Since his asking price was $75. And he wanted someone to make him an offer. But ya. I'm sure it will grow as BS. How true will remain until it is sowed and grown.

Back