Black Beauties I Love to Grow

I have a keen affinity for black chiles and would love to grow some this Summer.

Currently growing Black Pearl (Thanks Iziko) and Black Nagra (Thanks Teamcole)

If you would like to trade some black chile seeds with me I would truly appreciate it.

I have a fairly extensive list of seeds to trade (including some Black Pearl)

I have a keen affinity for black chiles and would love to grow some this Summer.

If you would like to trade some black chile seeds with me I would truly appreciate it.

really you like black peppers?? so do i

i actually have seeds for a pepper called black cuban ever hear of it?
need a few?

let me know

thanks your friend Joe

Royal Black is cool too. Would've had some seeds to share but broad mite and fruit fly has been messin' up my stuff. :(

Oh yeah, and don't forget Pimenta da Neyde. Get your hands on that if you can. It is a must to grow for any black chilli enthusiast.

EDIT:

Wait... just had a look and I still have some Royal Black seeds left from my original source. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send some your way.

I got some black prince

Pulled these off Google to show you.
Black%20Prince.jpg

I only have a few seeds left, but I do have 4 or 5 seedling started. Kick ass looking seedlings.
I'll look at your list and see what you got. is your grow list up to date? I also have Explosive Ember that get a Dark Purple.

Id just send what I got to you, but This is my first year and I can use all I can get in the Supers section.

It's funny Like you I have a color preference as well. I want to get a bunch of White varieties. I had White 7 seedlings but they got powdery mildew and didn't make :tear: Watch your moisture...

I'd love to get some Wbhuts, w7p, wHab, etc.

Good luck with your seeds hunt.

~Andrew

its funny how we all have our likes for colors.....i posted a few days ago my love for purple.... and this was my seeds i was looking for...im actually gonna toss the black cubans ajijoe sent me in the aerogarden this week but yes.... colors rock

Habanero Tasmanian Red #1
Malibu Purple
Peruvian Purple
Purple Flash
Purple Tornado
Traviata
Purple bhut

---sent to me so far
NuMex Centennial
Explosive Ember
Maui purple
black pearl
Purple Jalapeno
Pretty purple

ill let you guys know when i come across black/white pepper plant seeds

denniz

Black pearl mature red.....yes?

I have a 5 year old plant, just checking to make sure we are talking about the pepper.

Thanks to everyone that has responded to my post so far.

Ajijoe I checked out your grow list and all I can say is :fireball: :fireball: :fireball: :fireball:

I would love to offer some in return but I think that you literally have every single chile covered :hotsauce: :hotsauce: :hotsauce: \

I am not familiar with Black Cuban even though I am a White Cuban LOL

But seriously, I am on the same seed train as you are right now so I should be able to get some seeds from the ones you donated, thank you very much AJI JOE. I have so many ???? to ask you... I'll PM you later.

Thanks KingDenniz looking forward to receiving the seed train...choo chooo :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire: \

And to my friends Gasificada and Cayannemist I will PM you my details.

Yes Armac we are talking about the same black beauties

I got some black prince

Pulled these off Google to show you.
Black%20Prince.jpg

I only have a few seeds left, but I do have 4 or 5 seedling started. Kick ass looking seedlings.
I'll look at your list and see what you got. is your grow list up to date? I also have Explosive Ember that get a Dark Purple.

Id just send what I got to you, but This is my first year and I can use all I can get in the Supers section.

It's funny Like you I have a color preference as well. I want to get a bunch of White varieties. I had White 7 seedlings but they got powdery mildew and didn't make :tear: Watch your moisture...

I'd love to get some Wbhuts, w7p, wHab, etc.

Good luck with your seeds hunt.

~Andrew

Cayennemist, thats a cool looking plant. If you dont mind I'd like to hit you up for some seeds after you get pods off your plants.

Thanks to everyone that has responded to my post so far.

Ajijoe I checked out your grow list and all I can say is :fireball: :fireball: :fireball: :fireball:

I would love to offer some in return but I think that you literally have every single chile covered :hotsauce: :hotsauce: :hotsauce: \

I am not familiar with Black Cuban even though I am a White Cuban LOL

But seriously, I am on the same seed train as you are right now so I should be able to get some seeds from the ones you donated, thank you very much AJI JOE. I have so many ???? to ask you... I'll PM you later.

Thanks KingDenniz looking forward to receiving the seed train...choo chooo :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire: \

And to my friends Gasificada and Cayannemist I will PM you my details.

Yes Armac we are talking about the same black beauties

thanks but i lost a few and dont know about some of the others

i will have to amend my list once i know more a few are hanging on by there fingertips,

thanks your friend Joe

I love the black chilies, too. Send me a PM if you're interested in trading any. I'll have to look through my seeds to see what ones I have, but I have some cool ones that I'm growing this year, such as Pimenta de Neyde, Peruvian Purple, etc. They're cool ones to watch grow!

Hmmm those all sound like the purple peppers I'm collecting to grow next year. I think I've collected pretty much everything on the list thus far or I would offer to send you some of my seeds lol.

I have black chiltepin (looks sim to black prince but the pods are round like black pearl and not clustered). Also Pasilla de Negra they are very long 8-10" late maturing used for mole in Mexican cuisine....they have a raisin like flavor when dried and powdered.
I also have Negro de Valle and black Hungarian.

Back