Rainbowberry here

Hello everyone. This forum looks great. I thought I'd join this forum as I know of a few others that are members. The funny Chilliman64, Bentalphanerd, Rivmasta, Potawie, Stillmanz(makes great sauce), and of course Woody. I'm sure there are more I will recognise. I'm from England by the way, grow my own chillis, I'm a big fan of very hot ones.

Wow! you're growing some great chillis there Potawie, and there's me getting all excited about my first ever greenhouse that I'm getting early next year. I like your snow monuments by the way ;)

Welcome from Israel.
rabi.gif

rainbowberry said:
...thought I'd join this forum as I know of a few others that are members. The funny Chilliman64, Bentalphanerd, Rivmasta, Potawie, Stillmanz(makes great sauce), and of course Woody...

gday and welcome to THP from the Great Land Down Under RBB!

I am honoured to be mentioned in such esteemed company. I hope you are referring to my writings as being funny and not my looks - though if you said funny looking you wouldn't be too far from the truth.

this is a great site, you've come to the right place for some HOT fun.

chilliman64 said:
I hope you are referring to my writings as being funny and not my looks - though if you said funny looking you wouldn't be too far from the truth.

No don't worry I wasn't refering to your looks (and I have seen a photo of you). I meant your funny ha ha, not bonkers. You and Woody know how to make a girl laugh.

I have seen you too rainbowberry! Lol, That was the name of one of the ponies in a "my little pony" movie I was forced to sit through with my 2 daughters. You were excellent by the way! You should be up for best actor.....

Back