aussie, aussie, aussie!!!

G'day,

My names Allen and I live on Central Coast of NSW in Australia.

Had a few chilli's growing in the back yard for a few years. Started off with one I planted about 3-4yrs ago and it's still going strong and seems to be the healthiest/best producing plant I have!

Planted another 6 plants last year. Some are going great, one died and 2 others almost died until I rescued them.

I've ordered a heap of seeds online (about 8 different types of plants) and I'm going to start growing some more.

Good to see there's a few aussies on here too! :)

Cheers,
Allen.

Lol so many Australians Good to see... this is a great place we all going to have fun here, check out the bbq section I got some stuff to learn in there.
Mick

Yeah, this forum rocks.

Its rekindled my love of chilies. Hey Pishk, have you met John from Hamlyon terrace? If you are after some exotic chillies, he lives close, has plenty of plants for sale (at a reasonable price), and knows his chillies inside out.

Really nice bloke, and loves to talk chili

http://www.thechilliman.biz/index.htm

If you do go see him, tell him Laurence sent you!

Oh, Chilliman, thanks heaps for the URL!

Might as well ice down a few VBs and fire up the barbie.... I'm afraid they're here to stay!!!

Welcome.............

Form the High Desert HQ of Devil Duck Central.

fisting_mayfield said:
Yeah, this forum rocks.

Its rekindled my love of chilies. Hey Pishk, have you met John from Hamlyon terrace? If you are after some exotic chillies, he lives close, has plenty of plants for sale (at a reasonable price), and knows his chillies inside out.

Really nice bloke, and loves to talk chili

http://www.thechilliman.biz/index.htm

If you do go see him, tell him Laurence sent you!

Oh, Chilliman, thanks heaps for the URL!

Hey, no I haven't met him. I did see his website last night thanks to this forum however.

I've just purchased a heap of seeds from a place in QLD: www.chillibird.com. Maybe next season! Although I'm still about 30mins from him, as I'm on the Sth side of the coast near Gosford.

If he's running an ebay store, surely he knows how to use a computer. Get him on these boards too, the australian takeover can not be stopped :hell:

Yeah, I'm with you there. Let's claim NSW as the chilli growers state. Seeing as though QLD already have their state plant; bananas :rolleyes: softies! :twisted:

Pishk said:
Yeah, I'm with you there. Let's claim NSW as the chilli growers state. Seeing as though QLD already have their state plant; bananas :rolleyes: softies! :twisted:

they must have been given first choice :lol:

I can see it on the rego plates now "NSW The HOT State"

NSW??? pfft... who won the state of origin again? QLD are the hot state. We've got me, bent, stillmanz (is that all the qld'ers? I hope so, I'd hate to forget someone).

Back