Another Aussie Hot Head!

G'Day! I thought Id better make myself be known, seeings all my fellow countrymen have been making introductions! Im billyboy, Im a mad chilli grower & eater from the land of Oz, I have a fascination with Nagas & Im growing them indoors & out, Ive picked up lots of info & tips from you guys & gals already during my lurking status here & hope I can contribute to this fantastic forum you share here. :)

allow me to be the first to say gday and welcome to THP billyboy! happy to see another Aussie on board though it is starting to get a little crowded with all these Queenslanders around...

maybe you can regale our fellows here about the colour of my face and the amount of sweat pouring off my head when you last saw me at the chilefest at Byron Bay. I'm still chuckling over that 'mild' incident ;)

Hey:) G,Day you two! Thanks for the welcome. Yep we have a couple of magical chilli moments shared between us already :) chillimans sweaty encounter with some nasty Bhut powder which had him in a state of some unknown jabbering language doing an impersonation of a matador with his chilli bandanna:) And bent in the mystical greeting triangle :shocked:

Yikes! Another one! Ya can't swing a cat around here without hitting an Aussie!

Welcome from South Carolina!

bentalphanerd said:
way to make someone feel welcome Dog :lol:

so called because of the high percentage of population employed in the industry --- and much of the world head quarters are located there

There are festivals on around the place fisting - Byron Bay in Sept was a great event. Next one I think is in Vic in Feb. Keep an eye out in the forum for details as they come to hand.

Back