• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense 2 nephews, 2 habaneros

These are two of my nephews eating habaneros. They are 15 and 17. Yes, they did this voluntarily, with full knowledge of the repurcussions, and having seen videos of others eating habaneros. I found their reactions to be somewhat comical. :)

hahahaha, Elijah is priceless. He is young so he acts on the outside how we all are feeling on the inside when we try fresh superhots!! It slapped him around like a bad date!

Awesome little dudes.

He just experienced the second half of the battle... We forgot to put the TP in the freezer. :) He has asking to try some of my hot sauces and salsas since the incident... actually both brothers have. A couple of months ago, they would barely venture past the mild sauce at Taco Bell. :) I think we have a couple up and coming heat lovers. Makes an uncle proud. ;)

He just experienced the second half of the battle... We forgot to put the TP in the freezer. :) He has asking to try some of my hot sauces and salsas since the incident... actually both brothers have. A couple of months ago, they would barely venture past the mild sauce at Taco Bell. :) I think we have a couple up and coming heat lovers. Makes an uncle proud. ;)

you created a monster! lol nice, i always try to get my cousins to eat a orange hab i always get a "Hell no!" or "F**k that" lol

Back